PDA

View Full Version : Family long hair

Corvus1
September 30th, 2010, 05:44 PM
Do any of your families have long hair? Like your whole family? Include daughters, sons, wives, husbands, brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, Etc.
Long Live Long Lustrous Hair!!! :D:cheese::cheese:

Dragon
September 30th, 2010, 05:46 PM
Not in my family. I'm the ony one.

yellowchariot
September 30th, 2010, 05:47 PM
YES! My dogs, cats, elephant, horse, mule, fish, and goats, We all have really LOOOONG hair!
We brush each others hair, set on it, hang each other upside down by our hair until we turn blue in the face, then we puke! :D ;) :p :) :cheese: :eek: :cool: :confused:

Corvus1
September 30th, 2010, 06:02 PM
YES! My dogs, cats, elephant, horse, mule, fish, and goats, We all have really LOOOONG hair!
We brush each others hair, set on it, hang each other upside down by our hair until we turn blue in the face, then we puke! :D ;) :p :) :cheese: :eek: :cool: :confused:
Wait, what?!

yellowchariot
September 30th, 2010, 06:08 PM
Wait, what?!

^ :agree: we puke from hanging by our really LOOOONG hair . . . ya know. . . :puke:

Alun
September 30th, 2010, 07:54 PM
OK, that was just weird.

Everyone has long hair at our house, me, DW, DD and DS. The older generation (i.e. my parents' and DW's parents' generation), not so much.

constantki
September 30th, 2010, 08:23 PM
I am the only person in my family with long hair. Everyone else has hair above their shoulders.

Angeletti
September 30th, 2010, 08:54 PM
Unfortunately I'm the only one with long hair, it would be nice for one of my family members to have long hair that way I'd have someone to relate to and try out different styles on but oh well. My sister is only about APL so she would be the longest after me.

christine1989
September 30th, 2010, 09:24 PM
I think I have the longest in my family aside from my cousin. Her hair is waist length and very thick. Its too bad she chemically dyes it so much and never (and I mean NEVER) washes her hair resulting in massive dandruff. :(

XcaliburGirl
October 1st, 2010, 06:54 AM
My sister has waist-length hair, my mom has BSL (I think), and my other sister has APL.
My other sister's hair is probably a little longer than mine, but it used to be BSL or waist.
My dad, husband, and other sister have short hair.
(Yeah, that's four sisters.)

I had a cousin who had hair that was probably around hip, but she cut it a few years ago.

I used to have the longest hair in my family, but I wanted to try short hair once in my life.

Siava
October 1st, 2010, 08:33 AM
My daughter and I are the only ones with long hair. DD's is longer than mine. *pout*

luxepiggy
October 1st, 2010, 08:36 AM
The only other people in my family with long hair (past BSL) are my aunt and one cousin.

Alcenaia
October 1st, 2010, 08:41 AM
Currently my mother's hair is about APL, but it was near classic before she had me. Mine is upper thigh now. Father and brother both have standard lengths for men.

KittyLost
October 1st, 2010, 09:00 AM
My sister-in-law has just past APL hair and three female cousins have APLish hair.
That's about it, everyone else is either male with short hair or has hair above the shoulders :)

I will be the longest long hair! When my hair grows :P Apart from my 9month old neice, I'm growing her hair down to the floor! So she can be a rapunzel :)

greyTraveler
October 1st, 2010, 10:02 AM
In my immediate family everyone (me, my wife, son, and daughter) has (moderately) long hair -- below shoulder length, but above "BSL". However in my family of origin two sisters consistently wear their hair long, one goes back and forth; my mom as well as my dad and three brothers all keep their hair short. (and one of my brothers seems to have a problem w/ my hair being long).

Sheltie_Momma
October 1st, 2010, 10:06 AM
There is a family at my church and they all have long blong hair. The sons have shoulder length, the Mom has BSL, the daughter has waist and the Dad has BSL (or whatever you call BSL when someone isn't a bra-wearer.) I like them, they are nice and I like looking at their shiny blond hair under the lights up by the altar.

eicamawa
October 1st, 2010, 10:06 AM
I think I'm the only one, even thought my hair isn't that long yet (BSL). But my dad's hairdresser once called us the family hair because we all have very thick hair:p