PDA

View Full Version : Every day hair routine tutorial

Irnann
September 30th, 2010, 05:04 PM
i just found this tutorial by luck:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WirongWHcW4&feature=related

I can't believe it that this girl doing all this stuff to her hair every day!?!

And the result is looking no more different then when she starts the whole enchilada.

pepperminttea
September 30th, 2010, 06:15 PM
Wow, if I did that to my hair every day - the protein, the cones, the heat, the amount of products (I lost count) - it'd just break off, that'd be the end of it. :bigeyes: More power to her I guess. I'm a little confused at why she straightens it though; it looked close to stick straight before she even started straightening.

(Did anyone else do a double-take when they saw the amount of views?)

redneckprincess
September 30th, 2010, 06:35 PM
OMG!!! thats ALOT OF PRODUCT not to mention heat, no wonder she has alot of split ends, LMAO

annarose
September 30th, 2010, 07:03 PM
Probably so many views since she is a very lovely girl.

Boy it's not fair, I treat my hair like antique lace and use natural products and all I get is this frizzy thin fairy-tailed mess, she does all that nasty stuff and uses so many products and has thick shiny dream hair. :shake:

Sigh.

CourtneyBee
September 30th, 2010, 07:04 PM
I cant believe she has hair that long after doing all that unnecessary junk - it must grow incredibly fast!

JenniferNoel
September 30th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Her hair must be incredibly resilient. I actually went through a time where my daily routine was not too far off from hers, and given the fact that my hair consists of a thick, unbreakable alien material (okay, maybe unbreakable is going a little far... :D), I managed to get to BSL.
Everyone's hair is different.

Bene
September 30th, 2010, 07:48 PM
Yeah, she uses A LOT of products, and she goes through this whole routine every day. But if you think about it, it makes sense for HER. I mean, she couldn't do the video without applying makeup first :laugh: It's pretty obvious that she's one of those people who has to look their best at all times.

I remember in my high school days, I did all that to my hair, although I applied WAY more heat, going over each section more than she does. It still grew. It wasn't breaking off or anything. I wasn't stuck at nape length. I managed to take a lengthy pixie to BSL, WITH all the products and heat. That's why I tend to snicker when people here act like heat appliances are the devil and will make you bald or something :laugh:

The main thing is that she admits to having split ends. She's not trying to pass off her routine as "healthy", nor is she trying to say that her routine is why her hair grew to that length. She admits to having thick hair that can withstand that kind of abuse.

Also, the products she uses, a lot of those are designed to hide damage. Joico, Redkin, etc. Those things are loaded with cones, and their job is to make sure that hair looks smooth and shiny, even after all the abuse.