PDA

View Full Version : Hair Hanging

Corvus1
September 30th, 2010, 04:14 PM
I know this sounds weird, but on some f e t i s h sites, they have women being hanged by their hair (not like gallows; more along the lines of of Like hanged by their ponytails.) they are also hung by the feet to brush it, curl it, shampoo it, etm. besides the ponytail hanging, i think it would feel good to hang by your feet and brush your hair. what do you guys think? :?

Juneii
September 30th, 2010, 04:22 PM
I don't know how I feel being hung upside down just to brush my hair. The blood rush to my head will make me dizzy.

Igor
September 30th, 2010, 04:29 PM
I think your thorough description you give of what you find on these sites will get the thread closed

Arianwen
September 30th, 2010, 04:35 PM
One word: Blech.

Wanderer09
September 30th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Hanging directly from your ponytail, your full body weight supported by it? That doesn't sound very safe. You shouldn't hang someone by their hair. >.>

PrincessBob
September 30th, 2010, 04:55 PM
Interesting ideas. I am familiar with the practice of hanging by piercings and hooks (ala Dee Snider's Strange Land), so using hair is another extension (no pun intended) of that, maybe. I do not envy someone whose scalp cannot handle the weight, though, and it makes me a little nervous. Just resting a *light* person a little off the ground might be fine. I'm a big girl, though and would imagine a nightmare like what happened when my friend So-and-so, the Reckless. He got his hair caught in some machinery and had to go bald after his scalp bits were reattached. He has really nice hair when it is long and he's a fire dancer, so to have him lose his hair in this manner was surprising to say the least! :eyebrows:

JenniferNoel
September 30th, 2010, 05:04 PM
I feel uncomfortable with this thread. There are some pretty young members here and those descriptions are pretty creepy.
And no, my poor little brain would explode being hung upside down.

Peter
September 30th, 2010, 05:08 PM
... Are you a troll?

Flaxen
September 30th, 2010, 05:10 PM
Since TLHC is a PG13, family friendly site, there's nowhere for this thread to go.