PDA

View Full Version : Mini goals

Chamy
September 30th, 2010, 03:49 AM
Anyone else making up minigoals to better cope with the long time between the bigger goals? Between BSL and waist i have a small minigoal, for the hair to cover my bust.

What minigoals do you guys have? :)

linnepinne
September 30th, 2010, 04:26 AM
I have two small bits of hair by my temples that used to be part of my bangs. Right now they are way to long to wear as bangs, but to short to stay in any updo. My minigoal is to get them to stay up with the rest of my hair. Now i have to keep tucking them behind my ears wich is super frustrating and it makes my updos just look a bit unkempt.

Konstifik
September 30th, 2010, 04:33 AM
My mini goal is to get a blonder shade of my hair, instead of the in-between-blonde-and-brown shade I currently got. :)

FrannyG
September 30th, 2010, 04:35 AM
When I'm in between big goals, usually my mini-goals are all about being able to learn a new hairstyle. My mini-goal is to learn to new hairstyles in October.

Night_Kitten
September 30th, 2010, 07:46 AM
My mini-goals are round 5cm measurements - every time I get to #0 cm or #5 cm is a small celebration, that way every 5-6 months I reach a mini-goal and don't get discouraged :)
My next one is a bigger than usual mini-goal, because I'll be moving into the three-digit realm with 100cm! :D

evampr18
September 30th, 2010, 08:27 AM
Between BSL and waist i have a small minigoal, for the hair to cover my bust. I have the same goal, I can't wait for my boobies to be nice and covered with hair, well, head hair.

JenniferNoel
September 30th, 2010, 08:38 AM
My current mini goal is to be able to nail a lazy wrap again. Chop recovery is tedious. :p
Another one is definitely CTBL, haven't been there in a while.

aenflex
September 30th, 2010, 08:44 AM
Everything for me at this point is a mini goal :) My hair is still so short that for it all to be exactly shoulder length is my next goal. BSL seems eons away.....but I'll get there!

KittyLost
September 30th, 2010, 09:11 AM
My main mini goals are my signiture :) but there is also mini goals of achieving different updos and learning how to braid hair.

Mexibeach
September 30th, 2010, 09:17 AM
OH!!!!!!!!!!! To get past chin length..... well, I've kinda sorta done that since it's perhaps collar length.... Anywhere past this length will work for me!!!!

tinti
September 30th, 2010, 09:22 AM
I have many mini goals. One is to be able to tuck my growing out bangs behind my ears, one is to be able to do an english braid without bits and pieces of my layers falling out, and the major one is that my longest hairs tuch waist. Waist is my 1st goal, I have no idea what my long term goal is atm. Thinking about classic or TBL without layers though.

strawberrywine
September 30th, 2010, 09:23 AM
my mini goal is to be able to french braid... no matter how many tutorials I watch I still can't get it urgh. oh and bsl would be nice :)

Beatrix_Kiddo
September 30th, 2010, 10:36 AM
My current mini goal is to ponytail without any little piece of hair floating around. I want to say goodbye to bobby pins!

jojo
September 30th, 2010, 01:34 PM
my mini goal is to get to "whip" length which is half way between hip and waist and I am giving it 3 months to get these!

VitisVinifera
September 30th, 2010, 01:48 PM
Anyone else making up minigoals to better cope with the long time between the bigger goals? Between BSL and waist i have a small minigoal, for the hair to cover my bust.

What minigoals do you guys have? :)

I have the same goal, I can't wait for my boobies to be nice and covered with hair, well, head hair.

Same here! I don't think my hair will seem long to me until it can do this.

EleanorRigby
September 30th, 2010, 09:25 PM
One of my goals is learn to do a french braid to, i just cant!!!, repair my ends and BSL!.

Kathie
September 30th, 2010, 10:07 PM
My current mini goal is to ponytail without any little piece of hair floating around. I want to say goodbye to bobby pins!

Me too! I'm a couple of months away. still have a few that get lose from the nape area, and my bangs/fringe is just at my jaw so not to much longer to go from that side.

Carolyn
October 1st, 2010, 06:34 AM
Each inch longer is a mini goal.

jojo
October 1st, 2010, 04:31 PM
Each inch longer is a mini goal.
thats a good mini goal:D