PDA

View Full Version : Joanna Newsom

CryssieWillow
September 29th, 2010, 10:41 AM
I just noticed something.
Check out her amazing tailbone dark blonde hair. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK5BJyEPNlM&feature=related

Loreley
September 29th, 2010, 10:47 AM
Wow, beautiful! :)

CourtneyBee
September 29th, 2010, 11:15 AM
She is just all around amazing. I don't know how this happened but I never noticed her hair before! Maybe because I'm too memorized by the way she makes those sounds come out of her mouth!

pennyroyal
September 29th, 2010, 11:18 AM
Her hair is gorgeous & so is her voice!

eamane
September 29th, 2010, 11:23 AM
I had never heard of her before but her hair is beautiful and her voice is lovely!

pepperminttea
September 29th, 2010, 12:22 PM
I've got an album of hers but I'd never seen images of her before; gorgeous hair!

slz
September 29th, 2010, 01:10 PM
The way she bends her mouth when she sings gives me murder desire. Seriously :justy:

Jammy
September 29th, 2010, 01:16 PM
LOVE HER LOVE HER LOVER HER AND LOVE THIS SONG AND LOVE HER!!!

Wow never noticed her hair was that long!

Wanderer09
September 29th, 2010, 01:21 PM
I love her and I love her music!!! I've seen pictures of her with shorter hair, so I don't know if she cut it since the video or if she's growing it out.

She has such a pretty elven/fairy look to her! And her melodies and lyrics give me chills...

Little_Bird
September 29th, 2010, 02:26 PM
She is one of my favourite artists and singers, and I noticed her hair growing from the very beggining.

I love her so much... in fact, I'm listening to her right now. She is amazing and so beautyfull in all aspects :)

enfys
September 29th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Have you seen her latest album, Have One on Me? It's split into three CDs each in a cardboard sleeve of it's own, and a lyric book. These four images show her twisting her hair up into a bun...but they show it from the front so I can't tell you what bun!

Based on that I think she's grown her hair again.

ETA: I forgot to say how great I think she is, but since I just described the insides of her new album I suppose you can guess I'm a fan!

Little_Bird
September 29th, 2010, 02:58 PM
Enfys, I was so glad when I opened the album and figured the three photos of the bun making. I was afraid she had it cut but it seems to me she likes it long ^^

She is so talented. This new album is amazing. And I think she is just a blossom yet... :)

enfys
September 29th, 2010, 03:12 PM
Enfys, I was so glad when I opened the album and figured the three photos of the bun making. I was afraid she had it cut but it seems to me she likes it long ^^

She is so talented. This new album is amazing. And I think she is just a blossom yet... :)

I seem to remember it being long, then shorter and now even longer than before!

I think it suits the innocent, elfin, naturally beautiful image she creates.

Roll on her next album. :cheese:

Toadstool
September 29th, 2010, 05:20 PM
I'd never heard of her before - just watched a load of videos of her on Youtube- she is AWESOME!!!

moominhapa
September 29th, 2010, 05:52 PM
Love her to pieces. I was afraid when I heard she was taking singing lessons that she'd lose her distinctive style, but she still sounds great! Reminds me I should pick up her new album.

Dragon
September 30th, 2010, 03:34 AM
Her hair looks great.

Yozhik
September 30th, 2010, 03:42 AM
I love :crush: her!

So glad there are other fans of hers here. I love her voice, her harp, and the amazingly unique and involved songs she creates.

DBF has given each of her albums to me for various of our anniversaries. :inlove:
He actually brought over Ys from America to give me in Russia for our 2 year one. :)

I also agree with Little Bird and enfys that Have one on Me has awesome hair images. That she is a longhair totally makes sense and makes her even more awesome, in my mind.