PDA

View Full Version : Something impossible happened.

angelfell
September 29th, 2010, 09:08 AM
The last 3-4 inches of my hair still has perm in it. If I don't style or blowdry my hair, my hair is straight until that point, and where the dead permed hair is, there is this odd flippy wave. I hate it. For the last week since I've been lurking/joined this forum, I have started only conditioning my hair except for the roots, which I shampoo. Other than that, I haven't tried anything very different than that.. except I wash every OTHER day, instead of daily. I still use leave-in conditioner and the likes.

Today, I parted and brushed my hair, left it wet and went, didn't even brush it very much.. all of my hair dried STRAIGHT! No crazy wave! And it even feels/looks healthy! Am I awake right now? Is this a dream? :p Will this last?

Yozhik
September 29th, 2010, 09:44 AM
Awesome :)

The extra moisture you've been putting into your hair through keeping the ends conditioned and stretching washes must have really helped!

triumphator!
September 29th, 2010, 09:48 AM
Yay! Maybe all you needed was an extra oomph of hydration. I bet all the extra moisture is weighing the crazy part down. Congrats!

angelfell
September 29th, 2010, 09:53 AM
Thanks guys :D I examined it in the mirror and there is a sliight wave, but it's mostly straight and still feels a lot better. I think you're right that the moisture may be weighing it down.. in that case, I'm doubling my moisturing.. muaha!