PDA

View Full Version : Spotted this hair product display at the store

DarthCynthia
September 28th, 2010, 08:39 PM
Actually, my husband Christopher spotted it and told me I should get a photo for the board. We both just thought it was neat to see a hair-themed product display. This was taken at Central Market during their Brewtopia event.

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6377&pictureid=84409

Unfortunately, when we've been there, we've been in a hurry to get what we needed and get out. I didn't get a chance to really check out what they had available (plus, the hair budget is a bit tight and I've already found the products that have been working for me lately).

Just thought I'd share! :pumpkin:

MissManda
September 28th, 2010, 08:42 PM
Oooh, I recognize some of the bottles! I've never tried any of them, but I do know they smell nice.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Igor
September 28th, 2010, 09:09 PM
*squints like crazy trying to figure out what those bottles contains*

DarthCynthia
September 28th, 2010, 09:34 PM
Igor: I know there were oils like coconut... I seem to recall grapeseed oil was one of them? I can't remember offhand (I'm squinting at the bigger version of the photo blown up and can't really read most of the labels).

There is a basket of soaps -- I'm guessing shampoo bars.

The bottom shelves have apple cider vinegar.

The stuff along the side are pills of some sort.

There are baskets of some sort of information on top of the display, too. (hubby just told me the sheets of info are a recipe for a beer rinse or something, I'm guessing since the theme of the event is beer)

I really should have taken more time to look at the display, but I took the photo quickly and caught up with my husband so we could finish shopping. Sorry about that! :)

Igor
September 28th, 2010, 09:50 PM
No reason to apologise! I think its funny as it is, just makes me curious what it could be
Was fun that you shared! :grouphug: