PDA

View Full Version : Troy Polamalu

Caldonia Sun
September 28th, 2010, 09:03 AM
Thought this might be interesting. Pittsburgh Steeler, Troy Polamalu. I can't remember any guy's long hair making such an impact in a long time. It is fantastic! He's the poster boy for Head and Shoulders and they have created a website with contests, games, etc. called troyshair.com.

KittyLost
September 29th, 2010, 04:39 AM
He has amazing hair, it's fantastic and looks so healthy.

strawberrywine
September 29th, 2010, 04:42 AM
never heard of him before but wow that is amazing hair!

mellie
September 29th, 2010, 04:44 AM
Yes, I love his hair!! He is a hair idol!!

He's a hottie too...(((purr)))

Dani
September 29th, 2010, 05:34 AM
His hair is gorgeous. I've noticed tons of NFL players with long dreads this season, and a few with just very long hair (like Polamalu). While I think it's awesome, I have NO IDEA how they play football with their hair down! I often cringe while watching, because that just has to hurt. :p And the heat! My gosh, the heat!

That is all.

Oh wait, P.S. HOCKEY!!! :D I live across the street from the Kettler Caps Iceplex... Like seriously 50 feet across the street. ;) *brags* Methinks my dd and I will go see them practice tomorrow morning, and get a starbucks on the way. The iceplex is on top of the mall. :p

mariika
October 2nd, 2010, 10:55 AM
He has awesome hair!!

virgo75
October 2nd, 2010, 11:42 AM
He does have gorgeous hair!!!

But knowing how guys are, I can't imagine the stuff that gets thrown at him in the locker room for having a website about his hair. :lol:

princessp
October 2nd, 2010, 11:49 AM
I LOVE him, seriously I do. I'm not a huge Steelers fan, but I'll watch just to see those beautiful locks floating from beneath his helmet--- it even make my hubby jealous. :)

ravensinger13
October 2nd, 2010, 12:17 PM
He does have gorgeous hair!!!

But knowing how guys are, I can't imagine the stuff that gets thrown at him in the locker room for having a website about his hair. :lol:

I'm sure all he has to do is remind him how many figures he gets for that sponsership and that shuts them up quick!

CrisDee
October 2nd, 2010, 02:07 PM
I remember he started growing it back when he was at USC - hasn't had it cut since! Don't remember why he said he started growing it, but the piece I saw was several years ago, way before the H&S endorsement. I LOVE his hair, I think it's part of what makes him such a huge presence on the field - he's freakin EVERYWHERE, and with that mane flowing in the breeze, makes him look like even more of a monster! :)

aada
October 2nd, 2010, 02:23 PM
He's a hottie too...(((purr)))

This is really all I clicked on this link to say. And now that the grey/silver streaks are more prominent? *drool*

linda g
October 2nd, 2010, 05:12 PM
I'm a Steelers fan, and a Troy fan! Love his hair!

kwaniesiam
October 2nd, 2010, 05:25 PM
Pittsburgh native here. His hair is a really big deal around here :D

Herb
October 3rd, 2010, 10:13 AM
I so love Troy and his hair.