PDA

View Full Version : Hair prank!

Chamy
September 27th, 2010, 02:36 PM
I found this on another hairsite, what an awful relationchip, never being able to trust your SO not to colour your hair.
Enjoy! (or cringe like i did)

mali
September 27th, 2010, 02:43 PM
Lol!:d:d:d:d:d

ravenreed
September 27th, 2010, 02:44 PM
I don't find pranks funny. I can't imagine living with someone who would do stuff like that and expect any level of trust in the relationship.

spidermom
September 27th, 2010, 02:47 PM
That was over the top.

I personally hate pranks. Don't pull 'em; don't tolerate 'em.

Lady Mary
September 27th, 2010, 02:49 PM
Sorry, but that man is a disgusting human being. To find pleasure in humiliating someone like that... Now, I've bleached and dyed my hair just about every funky color out there but even that being said, I still would have punched him in his face and stomped on his camera. :patrol:

Carolyn
September 27th, 2010, 02:55 PM
OMG I'd kill that SOB. That's not even remotely funny. I hope she kicked his ass to the curb and never forgave him. Immature jerk.

Chamy
September 27th, 2010, 02:57 PM
it´s awful is'nt it? It is like my worst nightmare! at least i know that wont happen to me, poor girl, and poor guy.

gretchen_hair
September 27th, 2010, 02:57 PM
Oh no, that is terrible, what he did to her was awful but apparently she did the same to him, those are just as bad as the JackAss pranks, ugh.

I would never mess with someone like that, that isn't a prank, it's vile.

JenniferNoel
September 27th, 2010, 02:59 PM
Mean, and not funny. There's a time and place for pranks, and in a relationship, that is not the time nor place. So much for a loyal, trustworthy person.

gretchen_hair
September 27th, 2010, 03:01 PM
It appears that she dyed his hair orange without his permission first, payback is hell, although I wouldn't tolerate a so called joke like that, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

That said, I would harm someone who messed my hair up. :(

Sorry, but that man is a disgusting human being. To find pleasure in humiliating someone like that... Now, I've bleached and dyed my hair just about every funky color out there but even that being said, I still would have punched him in his face and stomped on his camera. :patrol:

OMG I'd kill that SOB. That's not even remotely funny. I hope she kicked his ass to the curb and never forgave him. Immature jerk.

Anje
September 27th, 2010, 03:06 PM
Hmmm... something's going on with my sound, so I've only got the visuals.

Evil, bad prank to do to someone you're in a relationship with. Potentially acceptable among guys in a frat house, but pretty much nowhere else.

spidermom
September 27th, 2010, 03:09 PM
It did sound like she had it coming as pay back. But ick!

Intransigentia
September 27th, 2010, 03:09 PM
There are pranks that life-partners can play on eachother that might play off an inside joke they share, or cause a laugh in a loving way. This is not one of them.

RitaPG
September 27th, 2010, 03:11 PM
That is not cool.:no:
She bleached his hair, he then dyed hers. They deserve each other really.

Alvrodul
September 27th, 2010, 03:12 PM
What an A$$HOLE that guy is. I found that nasty, gloating snickering beforehand to be the most disgusting thing about this.:blueeek::demon::steam:angry:

If somebody did that to me i would SO kick his/her ass. And any friendship and trust would be gone. Forever! :evil:

error
September 27th, 2010, 03:14 PM
God , this is the reason I have black hair only the prankster was my baby brother who DIDNT KNOW ANY BETTER ! These two are awful , she did it to him first and he got his vengeance , if a grown woman did that to me I have to say I would get my vengeance that is just awful.

pepperminttea
September 27th, 2010, 03:15 PM
I'm not one for pranks, pulling them or tolerating them, but it sounds like she had it coming for what she did to his hair, (and I admit, I lol'ed), but if someone did that to me, oh they'd pay. Dearly. :patrol:

I guess at least Manic Panic isn't damaging? :p

HairFaerie
September 27th, 2010, 03:15 PM
Hmmm...sounds like she did it to him first.
Don't dish stuff out if you can't take it, that's what I say!

I personally like the purple! :)
Apparently, she doesn't...

At least it will wash out eventually.

Igraine
September 27th, 2010, 03:19 PM
My ears are ringing from all that screaming. Hm, if she did it to him first, then they deserve each other! Though if she actually used bleach for her "prank", the payback she got was rather mild (not that it's any less childish for that).

RitaPG
September 27th, 2010, 03:21 PM
He was actually nice to her. Come on, she bleached his hair! I'd rather be pranked with manic panic anyday! But bleach? I would've kicked her out of the house and probably sued her.

Juneii
September 27th, 2010, 03:35 PM
well, if she was the one who started it, she had it coming. I laughed at her horrified angry face and his calm response, sorry.

Carolyn
September 27th, 2010, 03:57 PM
I didn't catch that she had done something to his hair. If she did, I wonder what he did to her before that? Maybe he was the one who had it coming. I still think he's a nasty SOB.

Kome
September 27th, 2010, 04:02 PM
Yeah... but at least the vegetable dye of manic panic doesn't burn on your head and isn't as likely to damage your eyes if it gets in. This is what she did... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDG6hKCLJf0&feature=channel

Just... plain... stupid. Ugh.

bumblebums
September 27th, 2010, 04:21 PM
My vision of hell is knowing these two people personally.

Juneii
September 27th, 2010, 04:23 PM
I didn't catch that she had done something to his hair. If she did, I wonder what he did to her before that? Maybe he was the one who had it coming. I still think he's a nasty SOB.

watching the video Kome linked to, it apparently seems all he did before was use her shampoo. I hardly think that was enough to make her put bleach into the shampoo to mess with his hair.
Why do we naturally blame men for everything? it is clearly her fault in this.

But if we REALLY want to argue this, I think they mutually decided to prank eachother like this. watching their videos it seems like they do this to each other and find it fun.

I think it is best if we just laugh at the video and be glad we don't have this kind of relationship with our SO. We shouldn't be calling people names when we don't know them or the situation.

Dragon
September 27th, 2010, 04:39 PM
That prank is so not funny. But she shouldent of done it to him eaither so I gess she had it coing.

naereid
September 27th, 2010, 05:09 PM
But if we REALLY want to argue this, I think they mutually decided to prank eachother like this. watching their videos it seems like they do this to each other and find it fun.
Exactly. I don't think it's funny, but they have an entire website dedicated to pranking each other (http://nikkiandjohn.com/). Throwing balloons on each other while sleeping, faking a fire alarm in the middle of the night, substituting cake filling for toothpaste... To each his own.

LeeLee337
September 27th, 2010, 05:13 PM
OMG I would have cried so bad!!

Fiferstone
September 27th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Yikes, these two deserve one another. No one else would put up with them. SO not my type of humor.

Peter
September 27th, 2010, 05:16 PM
She did it to him first, so she has no business complaining about it. (Although this pair does seem to make prank videos.)

Who really cares though?

Carolyn
September 27th, 2010, 05:21 PM
watching the video Kome linked to, it apparently seems all he did before was use her shampoo. I hardly think that was enough to make her put bleach into the shampoo to mess with his hair.
Why do we naturally blame men for everything? it is clearly her fault in this.

I think it is best if we just laugh at the video and be glad we don't have this kind of relationship with our SO. We shouldn't be calling people names when we don't know them or the situation.Hmmm. Sorry but I don't find anything about it the least bit funny. If anyone does, laugh away if you wish. I can't. Yes, I would generally blame the man. But that's just me :shrug: I don't apologize for the name calling.

Sylvanas
September 27th, 2010, 05:23 PM
Lol, she so had that coming :D

little_cherry
September 27th, 2010, 05:27 PM
That's awful. Thank goodness it's not permanent.

What she did was way worse. Bleach won't come out.

So...he used her shampoo, she put bleach in shampoo to get back at him and he got her back by putting manic panic in her shampoo? She was the totally childish one to start with. Bleach in shampoo because he used it? Come on. Grow up.

PineappleJello
September 27th, 2010, 05:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQkq1lxRWP8&feature=channel

They are meant for each other. This is his marriage proposal. I would kill someone if they did any of this to me but since they do it continuously it's not that bad.

Alsooo...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikitabanana88#p/u/43/D2RAhZ43AUs

akuamoonmaui
September 27th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Yep. I just watched the marriage propoal, too. Wonder what the divorce "prank" will be..... That kind of relationship can't be healthy. Someone's gonna grow up first.....

clichepithet
September 27th, 2010, 07:33 PM
So why aren't her roots blue?

ETA: Ok, strike that. ^ Why aren't the bleached sections of her roots blue? /ETA

Sorry, I've not much experience with Manic Panic, much less when applied like a shampoo. At the scalp.

Merewen
September 27th, 2010, 07:43 PM
So why aren't her roots blue?

Sorry, I've not much experience with Manic Panic, much less when applied like a shampoo. At the scalp.

Looks like her hair was bleached before and had some roots. My guess is that the Manic Panic took better to bleached hair. Also it would show better on lighter colored hair anyway.

Yup, going with "they deserve each other."

HuggyBear
September 27th, 2010, 07:51 PM
Haha!! They so deserve each other.

tarn
September 27th, 2010, 11:17 PM
Ouch...
Incidentally she does manage to rock the purple!:run:

sugarpixie10988
September 27th, 2010, 11:27 PM
I've followed them for quite awhile on YouTube and Facebook. Awhile after that prank was posted she actually announced on Facebook that she was going to dye it purple/blue properly, so I think it actually grew on her. Doesn't make it any less of a mean prank, even if she did bleach his hair first :p.

Quezie
September 28th, 2010, 12:31 AM
I found that funny!

I think it's pretty damn judgmental of a lot of people in this thread to be frowning upon their relationship, when it's clear they both enjoy pranks. If it works for them, what's wrong with it?

I've watched a few of their videos, and I'm pretty sure there's some exaggeration in their reactions for the camera.

halo_tightens
September 28th, 2010, 06:58 AM
I showed this to DH, after warning him first NEVER to try anything of the sort. He watched it, and he got mad! He said, "I would never do anything like that to you. That's just vulgar and disgusting!"

Good DH. :)

Toadstool
September 28th, 2010, 07:58 AM
My vision of hell is knowing these two people personally.
Indeed....

ETA Obviously it is her fault for starting it and bleaching his hair was way worse.
I hate pranks but if they have a website devoted to it, obviously they don't.

TrudieCat
September 28th, 2010, 08:01 AM
I was wondering if these were entirely staged/scripted for the camera, actually. :hmm: Either way, this couple is building a media presence on these recorded pranks so I assume this is all what they want. I hope so. Wouldn't be my cup of tea.

Also, side note: if you are blonde then Manic Panic and other temporary wash out dyes can stain and can be permanent for that reason. I learned that the hard way when I was a teenager. :rolleyes:

Merewen
September 28th, 2010, 09:44 AM
I found that funny!

I think it's pretty damn judgmental of a lot of people in this thread to be frowning upon their relationship, when it's clear they both enjoy pranks. If it works for them, what's wrong with it?

I've watched a few of their videos, and I'm pretty sure there's some exaggeration in their reactions for the camera.

I see your point, yet at the same time I cannot imagine being in a relationship where I cannot believe the guy when he proposes to me.

Danaus plexippu
September 28th, 2010, 09:52 AM
Her purple hair looked sooo awesome! She should thank him...

Eniratak
September 28th, 2010, 09:53 AM
I thought the video was hilarious.
She got what was coming to her and actually should have seen it coming from the fact that they play pranks on each other all the time.

I agree that others should not judge their relationship in any way. That's not why the videos were posted.

Chestershire
September 28th, 2010, 10:14 AM
hah, it sounded funny first when he told about it, but the girl was really sad.. and angry.
I guess you should never pull that kind of prank on a girl in the first place

Drynwhyl
September 28th, 2010, 10:36 AM
If I understood him correctly, she did a prank on his hair first, so yeah, I'm not too sorry, although she did seem rather upset.
Maybe it's because I didn't like her hair in the first place :P but I also hate pranks like this :S

Islandgrrl
September 28th, 2010, 10:48 AM
I was wondering if these were entirely staged/scripted for the camera, actually. :hmm: Either way, this couple is building a media presence on these recorded pranks so I assume this is all what they want. I hope so. Wouldn't be my cup of tea.

My thoughts, too. These two clearly thrive on the attention - so who's to say whether these pranks were real or completely fabricated? I'm leaning toward fabricated.

Dark Rosaleen
September 28th, 2010, 11:03 AM
I vote that the videos are fake.
And...I liked the purple hair.

little_cherry
September 28th, 2010, 11:05 AM
What I want to know is...

Wouldn't she have noticed that her shampoo/conditioner was BLUE?

DUH.

sugarpixie10988
September 28th, 2010, 11:08 AM
What I want to know is...

Wouldn't she have noticed that her shampoo/conditioner was BLUE?

DUH.

In the beginning of the video he says that her shampoo is purple/blue, and that the dye matched it perfectly. :)

Amraann
September 28th, 2010, 11:27 AM
I do not find pranks funny.
That being said they obviously do.

Many of us here would be furious if someone messed with our hair but I do not believe that is the case with these two.

They seem to enjoy living like that.

little_cherry
September 28th, 2010, 11:28 AM
In the beginning of the video he says that her shampoo is purple/blue, and that the dye matched it perfectly. :)
Well, that's a dah on me then! :D

Calaelen
September 28th, 2010, 11:39 AM
Guys this would be mean and awful, if it weren't staged. it is so obviously planned. If you watch all their vids, they do this stuff all the time to each other and tape it, they even have a website.

I find them HILARIOUS!

lapushka
September 28th, 2010, 01:38 PM
I'm getting stressed out just watching these two in action. :roll:

Alun
September 28th, 2010, 01:43 PM
Hmmm... something's going on with my sound, so I've only got the visuals.

Evil, bad prank to do to someone you're in a relationship with. Potentially acceptable among guys in a frat house, but pretty much nowhere else.

I think the sound was in Swedish anyway. Not too well up on that language, although I know a couple of odd phrases in Norwegian, which is close.

Also, sounds like a really good reason not to join a frat house.

hah, it sounded funny first when he told about it, but the girl was really sad.. and angry.
I guess you should never pull that kind of prank on a girl in the first place

Don't pull it on anyone whose hair is more than a couple of inches long. It takes too long to grow out.

bumblebums
September 28th, 2010, 01:47 PM
I don't really think it matters whether the videos are fake or not. I still maintain that these are not the kind of people I would want to know in real life...

JayLee
September 28th, 2010, 01:48 PM
That is just scary. But since she didit to him first,I guess she deserved it.

kabelaced
September 28th, 2010, 03:27 PM
To be honest, if it didn't make my hair fall out, that would actually be pretty cool. I like experimenting, and I love surprises.

If whatever I put in my hair made it all fall out, then yeah, I would be really mad. And I'd replace all of his underwear with jock straps, and put peanut butter on his hands, then tickle his face with a feather. Ooh, I love those kinds of things. :laugh:

Quixii
September 28th, 2010, 04:05 PM
I actually really like how it turned out.
I would hate to be in a relationship like that, though. Just saying.
I hope it's staged. I think it is. But still... Sigh.

PineappleJello
September 28th, 2010, 04:08 PM
I don't really think it's staged. Not judging by some of their other ones

pictsie
September 29th, 2010, 02:14 PM
well at least they're keeping each other amused...and away from others who won't appreciate the pranksterness...

my brother once cut me a fringe when i was asleep...but he was only about ten...and i'm sure he meant well...

i would never mess with someone's hair for a prank, and pranks are common in my social group...i freak out enough when someone asks me to cut/dye their hair! i'm always terrified it'll go wrong...