PDA

View Full Version : My 2 year anniversary + pics :D

Bianca
September 25th, 2010, 04:43 AM
Been here 2 years in a couple days. Unfortunately my hair has only gotten shorter due to growing out dye and just couldn't stand the bleached lenght. So all I can show you is some shoulder lenght almost all virgin hair. In a coulpe months I plan on cutting the last dyed hair off, I'm getting my mom to even it out to one lenght. I cut it myself the last time, and discovered that my hair is too thick or short or something for that :rolleyes:

I know you all want pictures so here goes.

About a year ago.
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=2008&pictureid=46553

Today. Not the best shot of me, and almost no makeup, but the hair looks ok.

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=2008&pictureid=83567

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=2008&pictureid=83569

Thick hair, annoying at this lenght, but will look great when it gets long.
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=2008&pictureid=83571

My hair has changed quite a bit from the first picture till today. Since I stopped dying it, it has become less curly and more wavy. I always had to do a ton of things to my hair to get it to look good and be frizz free. Today I just airdry and it turns pretty staight with just a little wave and NO frizz. That's pretty amazing :D

My goal has also changed. When the last dyed hair is gone, it's growing time and I want hip now. Maybe even longer. My goal when I came here was waist.

I wanna thank LCH for saving my hair, if I hadn't found this place and you guys, I would still me dying my hair new colors constantly and never get the long hair I have always wanted... :flowers:

mali
September 25th, 2010, 04:46 AM
Your hair looks shiny and that's almost the length my hair is right now(except it's a little bit longer)! And may I say..you look great without make up!

Dragon
September 25th, 2010, 04:46 AM
Congrats and happy growing:)

janeytilllie
September 25th, 2010, 05:20 AM
Happy Anniversary! :flower: Your hair looks in wonderful condition and has made great progress :)

Henrietta
September 25th, 2010, 06:16 AM
Ooooooo... Your hair is so shiny! That's great thing. Length will do whatever it wants, we barely can have an influence on it. But some people are trying to have healthy, shiny hair and... nothing. You have it already! Enjoy it. The length will come:)

dropinthebucket
September 25th, 2010, 07:58 AM
Awesome progress - growing out dye is so hard, and takes so much patience, but is very much worth it! your natural hair looks amazing, and you're absolutely right - it will look *spectacular* as it keeps growing! :)

Lunami
September 25th, 2010, 09:51 AM
You are very beautiful and so is your hair color! :) I'm also growing out dye and it will probably be a great feeling when it's all gone.

GoddesJourney
September 25th, 2010, 10:00 AM
It looks great! You're going to have one amazing mane when all that thick hair reaches hip length. Happy growing... and I'm so glad you decided to give up the bleach. Your natural color is beautiful.

little_acorn
September 25th, 2010, 11:42 AM
Your hair looks so much healthier now and I love the texture - happy anniversary :flower:

DavidN
September 25th, 2010, 11:48 AM
Congratulations, Bianca, on 2 years in our community, and here's to many more! You have so much thickness, and your hair is shiny and in good condition!

1nuitblanche
September 25th, 2010, 12:19 PM
I love your hair's texture - it looks so pretty!

tinti
September 25th, 2010, 12:23 PM
Congratulations, Bianca, on your anniversary! And your progress:) Your hair looks ten times more beautiful in it's virgin state. Nice texture and shine!

Joliebaby
September 25th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Well aren't you a cutie :)
Your hair looks great and agreed, it will look spectacular when really long!!

Yozhik
September 25th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Happy anniversary! :flower:

Your hair really looks to be in such great condition now, and I must say that I much prefer it now :)

I'm sure hip will look stunning with that thickness!
Happy growing!

Bianca
September 26th, 2010, 04:37 AM
Thanks for all the lovely comments, made my day :flower:

FrannyG
September 26th, 2010, 08:33 AM
Happy Anniversary!!! :blossom: Your hair looks so healthy and beautiful!

I've been here over 4 years, and I've spent most of that time cutting out damage, so I understand what you've been going through.

Soon you'll have hair that is very long as well as being gorgeous, as it already is.

triumphator!
September 26th, 2010, 08:37 AM
I love your waves, they look great!

ericthegreat
September 26th, 2010, 08:48 AM
Congratulations on making it to two whole years! I have to admit, I really did love your hair before even though it was when the length was colored and bleached. It was a very pretty color on you! However, now of course you can start off fresh with healthier hair. Here's to more future anniversaries!