PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am new!

peritozu
May 23rd, 2008, 11:30 PM
I found this great community just yesterday and I am so glad I did! Over the years I had pixie hair and last 10 years or so I try too hard to have a long healthy hair. However i keep going back same medium length (just over the shoulders) because of split ends that got out of control.

I have somewhat curly hair but it is too fine to keep its shape while under pressure so whenever I pull my hair to a ponytail or updo it loses its curlyness and make a mess and can get pretty straight (especially the top part). I wouyld love to find the reason and have a better curly hair.

I have lots of gray hair. I use henna to cover them. I love how henna makes my hair feel like, shiny and soft..

So i am hoping I will learn from your wisdom to grow my hair more healthy..

Silver & Gold
May 23rd, 2008, 11:37 PM
Welcome! I've learned so much about caring for my hair in the short time I've been here. The condition of my hair now is nothing short of amazing considering all it had been through before finding LHC. This place saved my hair and gave me a nice little community to chat with as well.
I think you'll like it here.

Amara
May 24th, 2008, 02:37 AM
There are tons of amazing curly heads of hair here... you're in the right place!