PDA

View Full Version : Bangs/Fringe growing more and more :):) (pics)

evampr18
September 23rd, 2010, 01:41 PM
[quosiorpew'ap'ote][/quote]q U O T E

Jenn of Pence
September 23rd, 2010, 01:46 PM
It's certainly annoying as it grows! At least mine is; maybe you are lucky and don't mind it! ;) But once it goes behind your ears, that helps so much! I'm glad yours are growing fast. :)

evampr18
September 23rd, 2010, 01:50 PM
Where is your fringe now Jenn of Pence? Oh trust me, I am most definitely annoyed with them in my eyes especially because they are SO THICK. But I am hoping and praying that by December they will be long enough to put behind my ears. :/

Maddy25
September 23rd, 2010, 01:56 PM
Woohoo You've hit the end of the nose :cheese:

Fringes always seem to grow slowly, mine is currently at lips.

pepperminttea
September 23rd, 2010, 02:11 PM
Keep going, the annoying phases are worth it. :)

luthien_belewen
September 23rd, 2010, 02:17 PM
Looks like you're almost to the point you can put them behind your ears. Mine are currently about your length...they take forever to grow!

Yozhik
September 23rd, 2010, 02:21 PM
Now that is fast growth! :agree:

How are you pulling them away from your face now? When I grew mine out in middle school I think it was with the daily help of a headband . . .

Joliebaby
September 23rd, 2010, 02:24 PM
Hehee, you are cute ;)
I'm growing out my bangs too, sigh..
I keep them clipped to the sides even on most nights..

evampr18
September 23rd, 2010, 02:48 PM
Annoying is the perfect word to describe the growth phase. Hah..As far as how i hold them back I use the pins I make http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=6060 because my ears are too big and out for me to wear a headband. I have to confess it makes me feel not so alone when I read that most of you have bangs/fringe that you're growing out as well. Mine was pretty short, right above my eyebrows which was a HUGE mistake. You know what is weird? The fringe of my hair seems to be growing way more than the rest of my length and I haven't trimmed since I joined this forum back in March 2009. Is that normal?

KittyLost
September 24th, 2010, 03:08 AM
Your fringe is growing really fast! Congratulations.

Dragon
September 24th, 2010, 03:13 AM
Defently getting longer:) They sure are anoying to grow out. I use to pin mine back with bobby pins to keep it out of my eyes.

Sammich
September 24th, 2010, 03:21 AM
Fringes are annoying to grow out, but hey, you have many different styles you can do with that growing out fringe. :D

I liked you with your fringe. :D

redneckprincess
September 24th, 2010, 07:39 AM
i started growing mine out (again) about the same time and they are about the same length :) =)

adiapalic
September 24th, 2010, 07:59 AM
Congratulations on your progress! Last time I had those was when I was 5 years old! I've thought about getting them again, but never to the point of actually getting them. Your progress is really great--your hair is growing so evenly and thick!

tinti
September 24th, 2010, 10:14 AM
Your bangs grows quite fast! I'm growing mine out too, and I can allmost put the longest parts behind my ears. I'll never cut bangs again, but I said that last time as well ;)

Henrietta
September 24th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Ooo... When I look at June/September comparison it is really impressive. I wish my hair grew so quick!
Be patient:) Soon you will be able to stop thinking about it as it was a fringe.