PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching Shear genius long hair challenge (uk)?

LouLaLa
September 22nd, 2010, 11:09 AM
Hi guys

You may want to switch to Sky 3 right now! There is a long and loving it updo challenge on "Shear Genius"!

Im sure everyone else can find it via youtube etc.

The stylists arent amused at not being allowed to cut the hair and one is bing rather rude!

Anyway I get the feeling the hair they produce will not be a scrap on some of the updos here!

I also dont see why they are complaining as there is SO much material to work with surely it would be a pleasure to work with long healthy hair??? Id be in my element.

Anyway I just wanted to share it before its over! Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

So thoughts? Feelings? Anyone got a better updo to show? :p

ps Oh my goodness one of them just tried to separate floor length hair using her FOOT, yes she put her foot between 1a/F i, and shoved it down. WHAT?!

Kateelizabee
September 22nd, 2010, 11:50 AM
Watching it now, Matthew should've listened to her! Mine doesn't curl either. I felt for her.

LouLaLa
September 22nd, 2010, 11:57 AM
Watching it now, Matthew should've listened to her! Mine doesn't curl either. I felt for her.

Me too! My hair wont curl for more than ten minutes. I really hated the woman who used her foot to separate the hair! Such contempt!

It was fun looking at all the hair though :cheese: