PDA

View Full Version : if I can get my photobucket to work....

redneckprincess
September 21st, 2010, 12:04 PM
I'd show you some updated pics.
i couldnt hold off any longer and snapped some length shots the other day, I finally have a chance to sit at the computer but the albums here still arnt working, nor is my photobucket :( but I am undoubtably APL and am changing my stats to accomidate that...

untill then..:cheese:

updated with pics in post 9

Mexibeach
September 21st, 2010, 12:05 PM
I'd show you some updated pics.
i couldnt hold off any longer and snapped some length shots the other day, I finally have a chance to sit at the computer but the albums here still arnt working, nor is my photobucket :( but I am undoubtably APL and am changing my stats to accomidate that...

untill then..:cheese:

OH! Can't wait to see; I could put my lastest pix in my album and wondered why.... mystery solved.

Maddy25
September 21st, 2010, 12:15 PM
WOOHOO!!!! On your way to BSL! :cheese:

spidermom
September 21st, 2010, 12:17 PM
Ooh, nice color in your avatar.

Yozhik
September 21st, 2010, 12:34 PM
Yay! Congrats at your milestone!

I really hope the albums start working soon . . . can't wait to see photos.

Carolyn
September 21st, 2010, 03:57 PM
Congratulations on being able to update your stats. Your hair is gorgeous in your avatar pic.

sugarpixie10988
September 21st, 2010, 06:07 PM
Congrats on APL! I can't wait for the pictures :)

Juneii
September 21st, 2010, 06:12 PM
congrats! I can't wait to see it - pictures! pictures!

redneckprincess
September 23rd, 2010, 12:57 PM
ok well here are some pics, a bit early but Im going to count them...(as OCT.) hopefully I can put them in my album soon...

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab243/happyhippy31/Picture102.jpg

and a 4 month comparrison shot in my siggy. I can hardly spot the diffrence until I count the stripes, but ths deffinetly there...I got 3" of growth (since mid-May) in my bangs, so it has to be the same in back too...darn those curls, lol

avatar pics shows hair pulled straight almost tp BSL...(usually I can putt it straight and where its held is how long my hair is curly in 4 months...cant wait im going to try to post that (avatar) pic on this thread so you can see it better but photobucket isnt working for me again :(

and a LINK (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=4808&pictureid=62619) to where it was last year at this time

the bright/deep RED color is from MANIC PANIC I used a couple weeks ago for work...

KittyLost
September 24th, 2010, 03:10 AM
Great growth and colour! What manic panic did you use?

redneckprincess
September 24th, 2010, 07:42 AM
Great growth and colour! What manic panic did you use?
Thank you, Vampire Red

melrose1985
September 24th, 2010, 07:54 AM
Looks great! It's getting SOOO long and the color is awesome!