PDA

View Full Version : Photoshoot with long hair for a day <3

Maddy25
September 19th, 2010, 02:08 PM
As most of you know, I have been having a hard time with my dang hair lately, so to cheer me up and give me a bit more confidence (I've been feeling soooo awful lately) my DH agreed to do a photoshoot with me in my wig so I could pretend for a while that I had long gorgeous hair!

I have decided for now to keep growing my natural colour out, but at least I get a taste of red with this. I wanted to share some of my favourite shots with you. I hope you like them, and wow I hope my hair looks this good blonde but at classic !!

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/addie2525/mz2.jpg

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/addie2525/mz4.jpg

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/addie2525/mz8.jpg

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/addie2525/mz22.jpg

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/addie2525/mz9.jpg

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/addie2525/mz7.jpg

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/addie2525/mz3.jpg

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/addie2525/mz13.jpg

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/addie2525/mz14.jpg

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/addie2525/mz6.jpg

We took over 400 photos!! It's so hard to narrow down my faves hehe.

spidermom
September 19th, 2010, 02:13 PM
Wow - very nice.

Joliebaby
September 19th, 2010, 02:14 PM
Beautiful pictures! You will make a gorgeous long hair! I imagine your natural blonde will be at least as pretty (or prettier!)
How awesome of your DH to do this for you :)

AstrayStar
September 19th, 2010, 02:21 PM
wow!!! Those are some really beautiful shots! You look absolutely stunning! That is such a great idea and very sweet of your dh! ....and if you ever do decide to go red, you totally rock it! :)

TinaDenali
September 19th, 2010, 02:23 PM
Wow, Maddy!! Gorgeous!!

That red looks GREAT on you!!

Maddy25
thank you for the sweet comments :o it really helped me to feel better, its funny how much power hair has over how you feel about yourself.

arwenevenstar37
Wow!!!! these are beautiful!!! My favorite is the last one :)

jera
September 19th, 2010, 02:30 PM
Maddy you look awesome as a redhead. What a cool idea that was. The photos are beautiful. I hope it made you feel a lot better. Hugs. :)

Rentlle
September 19th, 2010, 02:37 PM
OMG love them!!! truely beautiful! :D

manderly
September 19th, 2010, 02:39 PM
Wow, gorgeous!! You're beautiful and your husband is a very talented photographer! I wish I could get mine to just be able to take a back of the head shot! :D

Aquamarine
September 19th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Gorgeous pictures, Maddy! :flower:

Angharad
September 19th, 2010, 02:55 PM
Very beautiful pictures!

In the fourth picture you remind me very much of Nicole Kidman in Practical Magic.

Chestershire
September 19th, 2010, 02:56 PM
beautiful pictures, you look so pretty! What are those tatoos on your arm, bows? I like them :)

MissManda
September 19th, 2010, 02:56 PM
I really like the photos! You look very beautiful and your husband is a very good photographer. :) I especially like picture #3. :flower:

christine1989
September 19th, 2010, 02:58 PM
The red looks great on you! All of your photos look wonderful. :)

PrincessBob
September 19th, 2010, 03:01 PM
You look so pretty! I love the way your eyebrows actually seem to match the shade of the wig. Your eyes look extremely vibrant. Both your outfits remind me of Shilo (from Repo! the Genetic Opera), they are so sweet.
Is the location a park, or your property? It looks like an awesome place, the boulder pictures are my favorite.

Kome
September 19th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Wow... amazing photos. Your DH is obviously a talented photographer. I love the pictures and you, my dear, and gorgeous!

Drynwhyl
September 19th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Beautiful! And it really looks natural. :)

paperwhite
September 19th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Wow, those are some really beautiful shots! Well done to you and your DH :)

Eire
September 19th, 2010, 03:42 PM
The red looks amazing on you - and I couldn't even tell that was a wig. Bet blonde would look pretty too -- I have noticed that people who look good blonde can often go redhead and vice versa.

You resemble Kirsten Dunst a little bit to me.

MaryLA
September 19th, 2010, 03:42 PM
You are so pretty! Your husband is a great photographer! I love the first close up picture!

Dragon
September 19th, 2010, 03:45 PM
Great pictures :) :):)

Pixna
September 19th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Breathtaking shots!!! You (and your hair) are STUNNING!!!

tinti
September 19th, 2010, 04:14 PM
Wow, totally gorgeus :) And how nice of your hubby to do this for you :)

Maddy25
September 19th, 2010, 04:17 PM
Wow!!!! these are beautiful!!! My favorite is the last one :)

Aw thank you so much, I am very self conscious about the profile of my face, that made me happy :)

Maddy you look awesome as a redhead. What a cool idea that was. The photos are beautiful. I hope it made you feel a lot better. Hugs. :)

aw *hugs* thank you!

OMG love them!!! truely beautiful!

You're a sweetheart Rentlle!

Wow, gorgeous!! You're beautiful and your husband is a very talented photographer! I wish I could get mine to just be able to take a back of the head shot! :D
Aw, DH and I are both very flattered thank you!

Gorgeous pictures, Maddy! :flower: :flower: Merci!

Very beautiful pictures!

In the fourth picture you remind me very much of Nicole Kidman in Practical Magic.

That is the best compliment I could ever get, I think Nicole Kidman in Practical Magic is so stunning, thank you so much, you just made my day~

beautiful pictures, you look so pretty! What are those tatoos on your arm, bows? I like them :)

Thank you :) The tattoos are a few things, I have some writing in elvish, a star, some swirls and some dots hehe.

I really like the photos! You look very beautiful and your husband is a very good photographer. :) I especially like picture #3. :flower:

Thank you from DH & I!

You look so pretty! I love the way your eyebrows actually seem to match the shade of the wig. Your eyes look extremely vibrant. Both your outfits remind me of Shilo (from Repo! the Genetic Opera), they are so sweet.
Is the location a park, or your property? It looks like an awesome place, the boulder pictures are my favorite.

I adore that movie!!! Shilo was adorable, I'm glad it looks sort of like her style.

The red looks amazing on you - and I couldn't even tell that was a wig. Bet blonde would look pretty too -- I have noticed that people who look good blonde can often go redhead and vice versa.

You resemble Kirsten Dunst a little bit to me.

Thank you! I get the Kirsten comment often hehe.

And a HUGE thank you to everyone, your nice words make me so happy!

triumphator!
September 19th, 2010, 04:23 PM
WOW those pictures are stunning! You would look wonderful blonde or redheaded...

vanity_acefake
September 19th, 2010, 04:27 PM
You look absloutely beautiful. I love the photo with the stripey tights. Xxx

HuggyBear
September 19th, 2010, 04:39 PM
Wow! Absolutely stunning.

BTW: Your eyes are amazing. :)

Carolyn
September 19th, 2010, 04:42 PM
Lovely pictures. Very tastefully done. You are quite photogenic and your hair is gorgeous.

Back_To_Basics
September 19th, 2010, 04:51 PM
WOW!, you're beautiful...I agree the red looks good.
I also went to your profile, and blonde looks good also.
Great photos you DH took.

Maddy25
September 19th, 2010, 06:06 PM
aw thank you again everyone :flower: you are all so sweet, I'm glad you like my pics :)

buzzlegum
September 19th, 2010, 06:18 PM
You sure look beautiful and the photos look very professional too :)

sugarpixie10988
September 19th, 2010, 06:37 PM
Beautiful pictures! You make a very pretty model, your husband is also a great photographer!

Hylia
September 19th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Wow great pictures! Is this your dream color as well?

xovictoryxo
September 19th, 2010, 07:35 PM
geeeesh ur exceptionally beautiful!

virgo75
September 19th, 2010, 07:42 PM
Those are amazing photographs! :)

And I have to say, in every single photo - even though the hair looked lovely, it was your eyes that were the most beautiful. :flower:

cindy58
September 19th, 2010, 08:26 PM
I think they are great photos too. Very nice. Hope it gives you the inspiration you're looking for.

Wally
September 19th, 2010, 08:35 PM
Great photos! Very flattering.

alittle722
September 19th, 2010, 08:43 PM
So gorgeous! You picked some great favorites, these are beautiful.

Whijun
September 19th, 2010, 08:53 PM
Um...Um...wow *stares at hair*

Photos look great, btw. :)

pepperminttea
September 20th, 2010, 01:30 AM
Whichever colour you eventually settle on, you look wonderful - beautiful photos. :flower:

Sundial
September 20th, 2010, 01:36 AM
Gorgeous!! Long hair looks beautiful on you so be patient growing them out :) I am sure they will be so worth the wait!

Phexlyn
September 20th, 2010, 01:46 AM
You look amazing!
I love your outfit in the black&white one (the shoes are so cool!), and the photos with the autumn leaves are just stunning. :)

I'm glad you had such a fun time doing the shoot, and I hope you can be happy again with your hair soon :flower:

LiliStrange
September 20th, 2010, 02:00 AM
Wow, you're very beautiful! And I love your hair, especially the colour is fantastic! :)

KittyLost
September 20th, 2010, 02:50 AM
Great pictures!

Harriet
September 20th, 2010, 03:15 AM
wow! You and the photography are very beautiful. I really like the red on you.

Yozhik
September 20th, 2010, 03:27 AM
Gorgeous photos, Maddy! I love your hair, the landscape, and your vibrant eyes :)

FrannyG
September 20th, 2010, 03:45 AM
Beautiful photos, Maddy! I think the wig is a wonderful idea for changing things up.

You'll have your own beautiful long hair before you know it. :blossom:

error
September 20th, 2010, 03:54 AM
Beautiful photos! You look like Spiderman's Mary Jane!!!

Maddy25
September 20th, 2010, 07:13 AM
Wow great pictures! Is this your dream color as well?

I would love long red hair yes, but my dream colour at the moment it just my natural blonde :D

Those are amazing photographs! :)

And I have to say, in every single photo - even though the hair looked lovely, it was your eyes that were the most beautiful. :flower:

Awwww, thank you!

I think they are great photos too. Very nice. Hope it gives you the inspiration you're looking for.

It helps a lot to be able to use a wig to keep myself motivated, sometimes I get so fed up, but then this reminds me to be patient.

You look amazing!
I love your outfit in the black&white one (the shoes are so cool!), and the photos with the autumn leaves are just stunning. :)

I'm glad you had such a fun time doing the shoot, and I hope you can be happy again with your hair soon :flower:

Thank you, I'm sure all will be good once I'm passed this awkward mullet flipppy stage hehe.

Beautiful photos! You look like Spiderman's Mary Jane!!!

ahahaha, that used to be my nicname when I had red hair, everyone used to call me MJ because of the ressemblence to Kirtsen Dunst.

Henrietta
September 20th, 2010, 07:29 AM
Oh my... I love them! I haven't seen such good photoshoot for a looooooong time! You look gorgeous in general (fantastic eye colour!) and with this hair!
I can't stop staring at those pictures.

UltraBella
September 20th, 2010, 08:12 AM
These photos are stunning, thank you for sharing them :)

adiapalic
September 20th, 2010, 08:17 AM
How lovely! I love the color on you--especially with your blue eyes. The one with you laying down under the tree with red fallen leaves is very nice repetition of color. Just lovely. :o

Very beautiful shots! :flower:

Maddy25
September 20th, 2010, 08:30 AM
Oh my... I love them! I haven't seen such good photoshoot for a looooooong time! You look gorgeous in general (fantastic eye colour!) and with this hair!
I can't stop staring at those pictures.

Aw thank you Henrietta, that is so sweet!

How lovely! I love the color on you--especially with your blue eyes. The one with you laying down under the tree with red fallen leaves is very nice repetition of color. Just lovely. :o

Very beautiful shots! :flower:

Thank you, I love those shots aswell, DH got the lighting so pretty! Very atmospheric.

These photos are stunning, thank you for sharing them :)

:flower: Thank you.

Messy Cook
September 20th, 2010, 08:43 AM
Maddy 25,

The photo's are very nice.
The red hair really suits you, goes well with your skintone.
Your husband makes good pictures. You can see he loves you, he sees your beauty. Really nice.
It is good to have beautiful pictures of yourself, I think.
For when you are having a bad day or for when you are older and want to look back at how things were.

My husband is the 'functional' type, if he ever had any artistic tendencies or views, they were lost long ago. ;)
We always end up with lots of pictures of our sons and husband but rarely I am on one. None of 'the guys' even thinks about taking a picture of me....argh.
I am planning on making some of myself with the self-timer....hey, got to have something to look at when I am old and have a grey braid that reaches my knees...( I wish).

It is great to have pictures like this of yourself, you look beautiful.
Good for you!!:)

CaityBear
September 20th, 2010, 08:45 AM
Gorgeous! And the pictures are very nice. You'll look great with long hair (and if you do ever go red, it'll be easy to know you'll look awesome).

You're very pretty, too. :)

JessTheMess
September 20th, 2010, 08:51 AM
Wow...:thudpile:
beautiful pictures!! I love the red!

Maddy25
September 20th, 2010, 09:56 AM
Maddy 25,

The photo's are very nice.
The red hair really suits you, goes well with your skintone.
Your husband makes good pictures. You can see he loves you, he sees your beauty. Really nice.
It is good to have beautiful pictures of yourself, I think.
For when you are having a bad day or for when you are older and want to look back at how things were.

My husband is the 'functional' type, if he ever had any artistic tendencies or views, they were lost long ago. ;)
We always end up with lots of pictures of our sons and husband but rarely I am on one. None of 'the guys' even thinks about taking a picture of me....argh.
I am planning on making some of myself with the self-timer....hey, got to have something to look at when I am old and have a grey braid that reaches my knees...( I wish).

It is great to have pictures like this of yourself, you look beautiful.
Good for you!!:)

Aww hehe, well my DH and I are both photographers, if your ever in Canada come see me and we can doa photoshoot!

Gorgeous! And the pictures are very nice. You'll look great with long hair (and if you do ever go red, it'll be easy to know you'll look awesome).

You're very pretty, too. :)

Thank you so much :o You're too sweet.

Wow...:thudpile:
beautiful pictures!! I love the red!

I love the red too, it's always so tempting! Thank you.

Nightshade
September 20th, 2010, 11:59 AM
So pretty! I love the constellation of freckles on your jaw and neck in this one (http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/addie2525/mz6.jpg).

Maddy25
September 20th, 2010, 12:06 PM
So pretty! I love the constellation of freckles on your jaw and neck in this one (http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/addie2525/mz6.jpg).

aw thank you :) It seriously is all the freckles I have pretty much haha, all i that one spot :eyebrows:

marisa
September 20th, 2010, 12:06 PM
So very beautiful!

GoddesJourney
September 20th, 2010, 12:10 PM
Really, blonde? I LOVE that copper red! Ahh, well... I really like that second to last shot. You look great.

Anje
September 20th, 2010, 12:15 PM
Awesome photos. I love how the combination of the white clothing and red hair makes your eyes pop. (I'm not seeing it as much when you're in black, but that could be the nature of the pics, too.)

Maddy25
September 20th, 2010, 12:19 PM
Thank you everyone :D

Really, blonde? I LOVE that copper red! Ahh, well... I really like that second to last shot. You look great.

I like the red too, but I'm just growing out my natural colour for now, maybe once I have all natural I'll decide it's not for me and go red again, we shall see <3

DarkChocolate
September 21st, 2010, 12:18 PM
This looks so awesome:) I love that color red and you will look great with long hair:)

Maddy25
September 21st, 2010, 12:23 PM
This looks so awesome:) I love that color red and you will look great with long hair:)

Thank you so much DarkChocolate :flower: :o

mariika
September 22nd, 2010, 08:11 AM
This ROCKS! I am so envious, I wish I had pictures like those! And I wish I had a wig like that! It's a beautiful wig and this colour suits you very well! And the photos are just so great.

mali
September 22nd, 2010, 08:32 AM
You look very pretty! I really like the red on you,it brings out your eyes and your skin(which is really nice btw).:)
Great photos!

RecklessCharlie
September 22nd, 2010, 11:13 AM
You have the perfect skin tone for red hair - really fabulous photos!

Siava
September 22nd, 2010, 05:28 PM
I had to wait until today to see these pictures. Wow. Gorgeous, Maddy!! :D There are a lot of scene and outfit changes. These types of shoots make it so much fun and having a beautiful subject makes it that much better. ;)

Maddy25
September 22nd, 2010, 06:06 PM
wow thank you so much, I am blushing hehe. I really enjoy being behind the camera more than modelling so these kind comments are giving me more motive to take some more :D

PiroskaCicu
September 22nd, 2010, 06:27 PM
Wow, these are very beautiful photos! The wig looks very realistic and it is a gorgeous colour with your eyes. I am sure your long, blonde hair will be just as fantastic!