PDA

View Full Version : Another long hair!

centurytoolate
May 23rd, 2008, 10:25 AM
I have a male customer who has hair that is, if not to his waist, is very darn close. Of course it is that beautiful iron grey with black threads that men seem to get. Normally its in a tight braid but on rare occasions he wears it loose. Absolutely gorgeous!

I'm going to ask him if I can take a picture of it for here. He may think I'm crazy but I'm gonna ask anyway. Wish me luck with that. ; )

Islandgrrl
May 23rd, 2008, 10:25 AM
I do hope he says yes to the photo! I'd love to see his hair. Hmmmm...maybe a potential new LHC member?

Fillette
May 23rd, 2008, 01:53 PM
I hope he says yes! (fingers and toes crossed)
I never get tired of looking at other people's gorgeous hair. I guess I need all the inspiration I can get! haha!

Red_Wednesday
May 23rd, 2008, 01:56 PM
Ohhh!! I'd like to see his hair too. It sounds amazing!!

hippiechick1976
May 23rd, 2008, 02:17 PM
I have a customer that comes into my work with gorgeous knee lenth silver, fairytale ends in a gorgeous v-shape. I so want my hair like hers. Natural and super uber long. She has that bohemian, gypsy hippie look with wild pagan hair and dresses in the cutest dresses and long flowy skirts. We actually dress somewhat alike but the hair doesn't match yet:)

jojo
May 23rd, 2008, 02:43 PM
oh good luck, i will look forward to seeing that bet its gorgeous

psvzum
May 23rd, 2008, 04:17 PM
His hair sounds beautiful. I bet he'll be thrilled you want to take his picture : )