PDA

View Full Version : Shampoo IN conditioner???

Gilly
September 16th, 2010, 02:33 PM
Hi,

I am trying to keep as much moisture in my fragile hair as possible and have tried CO and am currently having a go with various other things too.
I am wondering if, when I do a CO I could ad a few drops of sulphate free shampoo such as Mastey Triate to my conditioner?
I really don't have time to apply conditioner, leave it sit for half an hour, rinse then add vinegar etc, I have barely 15 mins when I get up at 4.30am to get ready for work (NO getting up earlier or washing at night is NOT an option so please don't suggest it!) So I was wondering if this might give me the best of both worlds, as I would be using conditioner mainly with just a touch of shampoo to boost the cleansing power of it a bit, I do get the greasies pretty quickly when I CO regardless of what conditioner I use, thick or thin it does not seem to matter!:rolleyes:
I am going to give it a go tomorrow morning, it will be something like this, wet hair apply condish/shampoo mix, smoosh it about as normal for shampooing and rinse, I am hoping that I WON'T need another conditioner at the end, but then maybe it won't take too much time if I do.
I know this is basically CWC but without doing it seperatly, I am just wondering if it could work so I can get the best for my hair without spending hours messing around etc!
I admit I am secretly envious of the people who can afford to leave conditioner on for an hour, then once its rinsed out to leave the hair to air dry, I wish I could do that everyday but, I really don't have the time!

little_cherry
September 16th, 2010, 02:35 PM
Hmm, I'm not sure how that would work..Give it a shot, you never know how it will turn out.

I do have a suggestion, though. How about condition-shampoo-condition? It's quick. :)

Henrietta
September 16th, 2010, 03:17 PM
Hmm, I'm not sure how that would work..Give it a hot, you never know how it will turn out.

I do have a suggestion, though. How about condition-shampoo-condition? It's quick. :)

I suggest normal CWC too. Because with your idea of washing you will put a shampoo on your length, won't you? To avoid it you would have to apply the shampoo+condish mixture on your scalp and separately apply pure condish on your length.

Carolyn
September 16th, 2010, 04:09 PM
I use a 2in1 shampoo/conditioner when I'm pressed for time and have really manky hair. I always use a regular moisturizing conditioner after washing with the 2in1.