PDA

View Full Version : Hair as a toy?

TeddyK
September 16th, 2010, 09:05 AM
I had been sitting at work with out anything to do for 15 or 20 minutes when i realized i had been playing with my hair for atleast 10 minutes. It seems that whenever i dont have anything to do the first thing i go for is my hair. Wondered if others are the same. It is a great toy.

JenniferNoel
September 16th, 2010, 09:08 AM
Oh definitely, bunning and re-bunning, subconscious braiding, compulsive S&D, all things I do if my hair is down and I have a long wait or nothing active to do. It's very relaxing to play with hair, and definitely something that's pretty common.

tinti
September 16th, 2010, 09:41 AM
Yeah, I often play with my hair when I'm bored :)

strwbrry dakri
September 19th, 2010, 02:00 PM
:whistle: Well, as my left hand was stroking through my hair as I scrolled down this page....um. Yeah!

Vijikanth
September 19th, 2010, 02:14 PM
yeah thats true...my friends had even complained that am very conscious of my hair even though my hands reach them unconsciously.. :) I jus keep grroming my hair when am listening to someone or when idling around..

jera
September 19th, 2010, 02:24 PM
Oh, Yeah. I'm always fingering my hair. It's a habit I'd like to break though. :o

archionblu
September 19th, 2010, 02:40 PM
Oh definitely! I wore my hair in two braids the other night, and spent the entire time ticking people with them and tugging on them and folding them over my head...haha :p

PrincessBob
September 19th, 2010, 09:29 PM
My hair has definitely become a common diversion for me. I used to braid it and forget it, sometimes toying with the tassel, but now it's like ::touch, touch, touch::

mglmdvd
September 19th, 2010, 09:46 PM
I try consciously not to play with my hair when I'm around other people, but when I'm by myself I find myself doing it. And of course other people can treat your hair like a toy (which I don't usually mind.)

Phexlyn
September 20th, 2010, 02:05 AM
Not really. If it's in a braid, yes, but most of the time it's up in a bun. I only touch it to check if it's still in place, and I keep it up in order not to play with it because I don't want to annoy the people around me :o

jackiesjottings
September 21st, 2010, 08:36 AM
Oh yes. I play with my hair all the time, pushing it back over my shoulders, pulling it forward over one shoulder. I have it in a braid over one shoulder today and I have been fiddling with the ends of that!