PDA

View Full Version : My old hair

Yasmine91
September 11th, 2010, 02:08 PM
Here's how long my hair was and the condition it was in about 3 or 4 years ago.

I really miss this length. :o
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/53/l_4a5d4bd2a120baf47df18989a8b68ce3.jpg

Looking at this now, I'm not sure if my hair was that bad then, I do remember it feelign very burnt though at the ends :P

Hylia
September 11th, 2010, 05:16 PM
It looked really good! But I know what you mean about the burnt ends, when my hair was that length it felt the same ( it might of been all the hair dye :P)

aenflex
September 11th, 2010, 05:29 PM
Why did you cut it? Just needed to let some go?

gretchen_hair
September 11th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Your hair in the pic is lovely! Maybe you just needed a trim, sometimes my hair gets crunchy on the ends and I use oil on the ends or get a trim.

Happy growing, you have lovely waves and your hair is absolutely beautiful. :)

Jenn of Pence
September 11th, 2010, 09:55 PM
Your hair looks lovely in the pic, so thick and full. You'll be back there before you know it!

I happened to be looking at old pictures of my hair last week, too! I haven't done a major chop, and it's always stayed around the mid-back range. I was pretty surprised at how long it actually got at times...almost to waist in a few pictures. But when my ends would feel dry and "velcroey," I always thought I "had to" trim them off, so I ended up getting three or four trims every year. And I wondered why it would never get past waist! ;) I'm pretty sure my ends got that way due to build-up of some kind, and I had no concept of "rehabilitating" them to make them soft again, which would have removed the need for a trim. Now that I know, I think I can finally break the waist barrier. :)

christine1989
September 11th, 2010, 10:04 PM
It was lovely! So thick and a great texture! :agape: I would love to have hair like that.

JulietCapulet
September 12th, 2010, 03:41 AM
That's such a sweet photo. Are you drawing? Anyway, the others are right, it will grow back before you know it. ;-)