PDA

View Full Version : Probably a silly question to ask but...

Yasmine91
September 6th, 2010, 03:17 AM
I was wondering if previous hair lengths that we once had are achievable a second time round. I was reading about how your hair length also depends on genetics as not everyone can have long hair.

I used to have hair that was tail bone - thigh length years ago, is it anyway possible for some odd reason, not be abloe to get here again?

I really hope not :confused:

julliams
September 6th, 2010, 03:21 AM
It depends on how old you were when you had hair that long. For example, if you were 10, thigh length is alot shorter because you were shorter then. If however you had thigh-length hair when you were fully grown, then yes, I can't see why not. If it was when you were little, you might have to wait and see. Since you are here at LHC I'm guessing you are committed to growing and looking after your hair so I'm sure it will be achievable for you.

Yasmine91
September 6th, 2010, 03:30 AM
Well before I hit puberty my hair was down to my thigh, when I was around 14-15 my hair was to my tailbone, I am now 19.

My grandmother has the long hair gene since her hair was thigh length. I hope it was past down lol.

Yes I am defintely dedicated, they're something about long hair that seems so mystical and insanely beautiful. I miss being able to pull hair in front of me :p

julliams
September 6th, 2010, 03:34 AM
At 14 - 15 you are pretty much fully grown so yes, I think it definitely possible for you. Enjoy each new length and try out new hairstyles whilst you are in the growing process. Once you get past BSL your hair will start to feel LONG - that's my experience at the moment. I'm growing to waist myself and when I was APL I was in a hurry to get there but now that I'm past BSL I'm just enjoying having the length. It's also starting to get heavy so I'm wondering how I'll go once it is actually waist length.

Yasmine91
September 6th, 2010, 03:42 AM
Brilliant! I hope so.

Everytime my hair gets to BSL it tends to split a lot though :(

Sundial
September 6th, 2010, 04:43 AM
Yasmine91 things will be different now though! You were probably too young to give your hair the TLC it needed and it was also pre-LHC, so this time round you might not have to worry about splits :cheese:

Henrietta
September 6th, 2010, 07:43 AM
Of course it is possible:) You can be sure it is, if you have already been there, at TBL and longer;) Don't worry.