PDA

View Full Version : large ficcare and quattro fork

Birchbark
May 21st, 2008, 01:37 PM
GONE1 large eggplant ficcare maximus. The eggplant is a much cooler purple than you might think from the name, but it's still very pretty. For comparison, the crochet project in the second picture is a very light lavender. $30. I've only used it once.

1 white and green quattro fork. The fork is white resin, I think, with a topper that's dark green and kinda swirly. The fork is 5 1/2 inches long, 4 1/2 inches working length. The first picture is in sunlight, the second inside with flash. $20. Used a few times, but the tines are too close for my taste.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t185/birch213/swap/blah114.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t185/birch213/swap/blah115.jpg

Prices include first class shipping in the US. I'll send it to anywhere else if you'll pay shipping. If you want to pay for priority or tracking, that's fine too.

Also open to swapping for:
BAQ (preferably Jamila) henna
Good hair days hairpins
Amish hairpins
Denman brush
Good quality shea butter
Body Shop wood comb (actually, if you can get one, I'll buy it from you. I really want another one.)

Loviatar
May 21st, 2008, 01:43 PM
PMd about eggplant ficcare!

cutastrophe
May 21st, 2008, 01:43 PM
PMing you about them

prosperina
May 21st, 2008, 02:32 PM
Argh! Did i miss the eggplant one? :mad: That's the only color I feel as if I still need. Oh well. This is a long shot, but if the other two offers don't work out, keep me in mind. :)

Birchbark
May 21st, 2008, 02:41 PM
The ficcare was spoken for 4 minutes after I posted. Good lord you people are quick on the PM button.

greek_lady
May 23rd, 2008, 09:15 AM
Hi!
I am interested in the fork.
Is it still available?

bugeyedmonster2
May 24th, 2008, 11:14 AM
I'm interested in the fork as well. I don't have anything to trade off hand, but I pass a Body Shop on the way to work, so I could pick up a wood comb...

(^_^)/
BEM

greek_lady
May 27th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Birchbark, payment sent for the amount you quoted.
Please let me know if the shipping ends up more, so I can send the extra.
[not priority mail]
Thank you!

Nightshade
May 27th, 2008, 12:40 PM
Gah! Meant to post in another thread :S

greek_lady
June 2nd, 2008, 12:12 PM
Birchbark, it's here! Safe and sound and gorgeous!!!
I am sooo happy with this fork, I love white (and white-ish) colours and I can't find them. This is my first. Thank you for not wanting it any more :)