PDA

View Full Version : Super excited

JesusFreak88
September 1st, 2010, 05:32 PM
Ok I have been at college for all of 5 days. In that time I have gotten so many complaments about my hair. I was even asked if I could french braid someone's hair sometimes. Isn't that great!

Jenn of Pence
September 1st, 2010, 06:44 PM
Congrats! This your first year of college, I assume? Are you living on campus?

And.........could you come french braid my hair, too? ;)

christine1989
September 1st, 2010, 07:04 PM
You started college already?! Wow, I still have a whole month of summer left- life is good! :). Its great that your hair is getting noticed though. So often I hear people on this forum complaining about the fact that their long hair never gets noticed. Its nice to see that some people still appreciate long hair over short, trendy cuts.

OtiggerificO
September 1st, 2010, 07:10 PM
Yay!

I've always thought that students at college and Uni are the friendliest and most randomly complimentary of all the types of strangers. I hope you continue to find the same :D

kmoc123
September 1st, 2010, 07:15 PM
College is so much fun!!! I will graduate in December...this is my third time to go and my second degree. I remember how much fun I had the first time...now I am 50 yrs old...it is still fun!!! So, keep growing...the mind AND the hair!!!

triumphator!
September 1st, 2010, 08:00 PM
Ah, college! I can't believe you've already started! I start on the 6th. Good luck on [what I assume is your] first year!