PDA

View Full Version : Finally got round to typing my hair

emsahib
September 1st, 2010, 03:28 PM
Thought it would be really complicated but it wasn't difficult after all. And surprisingly my hair isn't as thin as I thought it was I got about 2 and a half inches for my ponytail and I've got a fringe at the moment. Although this might be more accurate if I get someone else to do it tape measurers can be fiddly. Also I don't think its as fine as I first thought. I've gone for all the inbetween classifier's though as I still don't think my hair is that thick but still nice to know its thicker than I thought at first. I've a few hair pics in my journal if anyone wants to see.

princessp
September 1st, 2010, 04:33 PM
Haha, it took me a while to go through the motions of actually measuring everything and posting accurate info here too. Congrats.

emsahib
September 2nd, 2010, 02:45 PM
Haha, it took me a while to go through the motions of actually measuring everything and posting accurate info here too. Congrats.

:) thanks I'm so bad at meauring, when I first started I thought I measure 20 inches but I'm at 20 inches now and I can see its grown at least 2. Guess it just takes practice or an extra set of hands helping