PDA

View Full Version : bleached,to,mohawk,to TAILBONE?

error
August 30th, 2010, 05:33 PM
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g309/deathORdie/SHARK.jpg Yes here is my abusive hair time line! Also proof that anything is possible with just a little help (or a lot) from the amazing lhc. So, I love you guys! Now I no longer brush vigorously (with a spiderman brush) or use harmful shampoo , or heat styling tools , I also learned how to properly measure, trim ,and yes style my hair as well. So thank you guys!:heartbeat:heartbeat:heartbeat

TinaDenali
August 30th, 2010, 05:38 PM
Lovely!! Is your black natural or is it dyed?? I just love black hair.. I used to have black hair long, long ago. :)

Luckysock
August 30th, 2010, 05:38 PM
:cheese: woo hoo! Quite a journey :D congratulations! Tailbone is an accomplishment!

error
August 30th, 2010, 05:41 PM
Thanks lovlies! No black is not my natural color , I certainly wish it was , my hair is actually a bizarre honey blond color , here is a photo http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g309/deathORdie/realhaircolor-1.jpg , is that weird or what! I feel like although it is my natural color , for some reason it does not suit me , no one knew it was natural, and my eye color is a strange series of yellow tones so , I kinda looked like a golden retriever lol!

moominhapa
August 30th, 2010, 05:52 PM
Your hair is beautiful! I like it both dyed and natural.

swanns
August 30th, 2010, 05:54 PM
Wow, your hair's so gorgeous now! Congrats! :cheese:

Nae
Girl! In no way have you ever, now or then, looked like a Golden Retriever!! (Just putting that out there.)

At any rate, your hair looks beautiful!! You have really come a long way!

pennyroyal
Your hair is gorgeous & you are beautiful!

RecklessCharlie
August 30th, 2010, 05:57 PM
An amazing transformation! It is incredible what a little knowledge and time will do :)

error
August 30th, 2010, 05:58 PM
Thank you so much! Oil and honey as leave in conditioners, are a godsend! Oh a friend just sent me a little fancy thing full of (Argan oil) it is derived from a small nut from a tree in the middle east regions , I like its texture, the scent is very mild but pleasant , and I put it on my skin , around my eyes and it leaves the eyelid skin really silky, I am researching it a little more to see if there are positive effects on the hair using this oil :->.

error
August 30th, 2010, 06:00 PM
Thank you so much for the positive feedback:love:

kwaniesiam
August 30th, 2010, 06:03 PM
I like your hair all three ways but the current pic is gorgeous.

spidermom
August 30th, 2010, 06:09 PM
Your hair certainly looks pretty black. Congratulations on the progress.

I see nothing bizarre about your natural hair color, however. It's beautiful.

error
August 30th, 2010, 06:09 PM
I like your hair all three ways but the current pic is gorgeous.
Thank you, and wow you are really a hair stylist in training? Cool one of our own in the hair cutting business , I wish there were a lot more out there like you! I cant stand when weddings come up and I need to get my hair done! Lol

kwaniesiam
August 30th, 2010, 06:12 PM
Thank you, and wow you are really a hair stylist in training? Cool one of our own in the hair cutting business , I wish there were a lot more out there like you! I cant stand when weddings come up and I need to get my hair done! Lol

Yep, I'm set to graduate in a few weeks!

Petite Simone
August 30th, 2010, 06:13 PM
You are gorgeous! Your hair is gorgeous! And I am in awe. I loooooove the mohawk

error
August 30th, 2010, 06:22 PM
thank you :->.

cindy58
August 30th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Your hair looks great both natural and black, it's a hard choice to pick which I like best. I would stay natural because I wouldn't like the upkeep of color.

I have been known to say I match with my Golden Retriever!

HikerTrash
August 30th, 2010, 07:27 PM
Not knowing you, I think your natural color suits you fine.

It's the same color as mine, by the way. I've always thought it suited me, but then I'm a crunchy hippie girl, not someone who'd sport a mohawk or black dyed hair.

error
August 30th, 2010, 07:41 PM
Lol it is a great shade to achieve that beautiful blond hippy hair! I bet it would have probably also looked cool after honey and cinnamon treatments to lighten it even more, but I dont know I like the black hair when i dance , it gives my belly dance costuming an edge , and although i am fair skinned it matches my clothing and features pretty well. The up keep tho is incredibly annoying! Lol

GlassEyes
August 30th, 2010, 08:11 PM
It looks beautiful.

I think your hair looks great blonde, but I don't think I would've known it was you. It looks like a completely different person than from your other pictures. o-o;; So, while it suits you...it doesn't...look, like you.

...that probably makes no sense. xD

PineappleJello
August 30th, 2010, 08:12 PM
I found that argan oil is awesome, only use an little bit, it goes a very long way.

30isthenewblack
August 30th, 2010, 08:15 PM
Wow :thud: I like your hair both natural and black. Whatever you prefer I say!

patience
August 30th, 2010, 08:38 PM
You're beautiful in all the photos. Congratulations on the wonderful growth.

Quezie
August 30th, 2010, 09:28 PM
I looooveee your hemline, is that from growing out the mohawk by any chance?

Loreley
August 31st, 2010, 12:59 AM
Wow, your hair is gorgeous! :thud:

Blond Unicorn
August 31st, 2010, 01:06 AM
Wow, you have really amazing hair! How long did you let it grow?

Joliebaby
August 31st, 2010, 03:07 AM
Wow, amazing progress!
I know how you feel since I love dark hair too (so dramatic and frames the face nicely)... and it looks like it suits your personality so well. Still, your natural color is gorgeous, it's like you are pure honey and gold.. :D

Phexlyn
August 31st, 2010, 03:27 AM
Your hair is gorgeous with that V-cut hemline! :)
I think your natural colour is just as stunning, a lovely shade of blond, but of course it's you who must be happy with your hair ;)

KittyLost
August 31st, 2010, 03:34 AM
Great growing! I love the black and the natural on you, and in no way at all do you look like a golden retriever haha.

PrincessBob
August 31st, 2010, 07:41 AM
You are absolutely gorgeous at any length!

error
August 31st, 2010, 09:18 AM
First off all .everyone thank you so much for the sweet beautiful comments! Oh thanks for the advice on argan oil too I really cant wait to try it now! It does seem like a tiny amount really goes a long way it extremely oily! And hmm I been growing my hair out since the mohawk cut and I remember at bsl someone hacked a bunch off to just right under my chin into a blunt bob , so i'd say since my bob I have about three years of growth on my head. Before lhc though I was so bad at taking care of hair I would sit there with scissors and snip off the ends one by one out of bordom and all different lengths ! Lol but thank you all again , together you guys and girls make such an amazing caring community, I wish normal everyday life was full of people like you! I will be pushing for my next goal , classic length!:brains:

Angeletti
August 31st, 2010, 09:24 AM
Grats on your progress your hair looks awesome, I know how hard it is to try to come back from bleach damage and lots of layers but it looks like you know what your doing : )

Luna Lavender
August 31st, 2010, 09:30 AM
It's absolutely gorgeous.

I also think your natural color is pretty, don't see anything weird about it.

error
August 31st, 2010, 09:33 AM
thanks and yes coming back from bleach is a nightmare!

DakarNick
August 31st, 2010, 05:42 PM
Woohoo! Congrats, Error, it looks great!

sipp10
August 31st, 2010, 05:46 PM
Wow, such a change! Your natural hair color is lovely, btw.

error
September 1st, 2010, 01:03 AM
Thank you sipp and nick :->

eamane
September 1st, 2010, 01:38 AM
No mather what color your hair is, you look beautiful and I love the length you're at now. May I ask how you got that black color?

error
September 1st, 2010, 03:11 AM
No mather what color your hair is, you look beautiful and I love the length you're at now. May I ask how you got that black color?
Box dye :-< I am bad right! Lol I want to convert to hendigo so bad! The hardest part is getting it without ordering online . Thank you so much though that is really sweet of you :->

eamane
September 1st, 2010, 05:06 AM
Box dye :-< I am bad right! Lol I want to convert to hendigo so bad! The hardest part is getting it without ordering online . Thank you so much though that is really sweet of you :->
;) I tried for a while or rather a few times, with henna and indigo, and loved it. However, this last time, it just stayed redish in spite how many times I applyed the indigo, so now I'm back on temporary box dye :)

error
September 1st, 2010, 06:50 PM
Aww yeah its that one guilty pleasure the easy quickness of reaching for them darn box dyes!

1953Diygal
September 1st, 2010, 07:04 PM
WOW!!! Your hair is gorgeous! What an amazing accomplishment.

Capybara
September 1st, 2010, 07:32 PM
This is incredible, so inspiring! You are drop-dead GORGEOUS! :)

error
September 1st, 2010, 07:37 PM
This is incredible, so inspiring! You are drop-dead GORGEOUS! :)
Aww thank you so much!!!

error
September 1st, 2010, 07:38 PM
WOW!!! Your hair is gorgeous! What an amazing accomplishment.
thanks!! its great to see a few color treated girls here :->

triumphator!
September 1st, 2010, 07:58 PM
Good heavens, have you got sex appeal! Your hair looks wonderful!

error
September 1st, 2010, 08:02 PM
Good heavens, have you got sex appeal! Your hair looks wonderful!
Just to let you know i been rubbing my eyes for about twenty minutes then I went to read this comment and I read " good heavens, goat apples! your hair is awful" and i said what??! and i died laughing! Wow , rubbing your eyes is bad! Lol , thank you for the complement.

RitaPG
September 1st, 2010, 08:03 PM
That is SO inspiring <3
You have beautiful hair!

Garnet66
September 2nd, 2010, 07:11 AM
Both you and your hair are very pretty. Great job on growing your hair so long.

Nae
September 2nd, 2010, 07:52 AM
Just to let you know i been rubbing my eyes for about twenty minutes then I went to read this comment and I read " good heavens, goat apples! your hair is awful" and i said what??! and i died laughing! Wow , rubbing your eyes is bad! Lol , thank you for the complement.

Bwahahahaha! "Goat apples!" That is so funny! :spitting::rollin:

Yep, pretty common mistake; sex appeal = goat apples. Happens all the time!;)

error
September 3rd, 2010, 05:31 AM
Bwahahahaha! "Goat apples!" That is so funny! :spitting::rollin:

Yep, pretty common mistake; sex appeal = goat apples. Happens all the time!;)
Rofl I need to get my head checked out LOL!

Konstifik
September 3rd, 2010, 06:35 AM
Congrats on your progress! I'm amazed how fast you reached it. :)
And your natural colour is no way bizarre, it's actually my dream colour I wish I had. :D But black suits you as well. :)