PDA

View Full Version : Hair Salon in Miami area?

Lola19
May 21st, 2008, 01:36 AM
Hello everyone!!

I am in need of a trim, I have some layers that I'm trying to grow out and I DO NOT want to go back to my last hairdresser. He tugged and pulled on my hair the whole time, which drove me nuts! I am hoping maybe someone here is from the South Florida area. I live in Broward county but I drive down to Miami almost everyday. I am desperately looking for a hairdresser that can work with long hair and not abuse it, or spend the entire time trying to get me to chop it off.
I did read about a salon called "Hair Healers" in Miami and according to what I've read they work with long hair....but I'm still worried.

Any help would be sooo greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!
Lola

wolf girl
May 21st, 2008, 07:01 AM
I think I remeber there being a George Michael salon in the Miami area. I don't remember the name. I'll see if I can find it.

ladystar
May 21st, 2008, 07:24 AM
I live in Mia. I have a great hair dresser she works in a day spa. I will send you a message on the location & phone number. She always cuts my ends and never cuts to much. I love her been going for years. Her name is Lourdes.

wolf girl
May 21st, 2008, 07:29 AM
This one was on the International Long Hair Salon website

Ginisa Beauty Salon
Isabel Molina
27391 South Dixie HW
Naranga, FL 33030
South west of Miami
(305) 247-4804

or GM

GEORGE MICHAEL HAIR SALON
103 S USHY 1, JUPITER, FL 33477, (561) 743-1122

Both should be long hair friendly.
HTH

Lola19
May 21st, 2008, 01:22 PM
Hello!

Thanks a million for the suggestions...I'm going to make an appointment later today. Hopefully It'll go well.

Thanks again!

Lola