PDA

View Full Version : I need help finding a hairstyle

ldc441
August 28th, 2010, 11:56 AM
I am getting a haircut soon and I am currently at APL and I have split ends up to my collar bone so I need help finding a hairstyle I have been searching but I can't find anything that I want so I need help

Flaxen
August 28th, 2010, 04:39 PM
Google images no help? Most of the styles at TLHC are styles done with long hair and not styles to be cut into. :undecided

spidermom
August 28th, 2010, 04:47 PM
I'm partial to the U-shape.

squiggyflop
August 28th, 2010, 06:03 PM
go straight across.. dont get layers or you will end up having to have them cut off eventually..
its just easier for the growing out process

missfortune9335
August 28th, 2010, 06:37 PM
Well, that depends on what you mean by "style"? I'm assuming since you're here at TLHC you're intending to grow your hair long after your hair cut? In that case I would just get a blunt straight across cut at your collar bone, nothing fancy. That way as it grows you can keep up a nice thick hemline with trims now and then. It shouldn't take *too* terribly long for it to get to a length where you can start putting it up while you're waiting for it to grow out. I(When my hair was between collar bone and APL I would do, french twist, gibson tuck, tucked under french braid, french style herringbone braid with loose tassle)
Good luck to you, I hope your appointment goes great!

redneckprincess
August 29th, 2010, 05:49 PM
I have APL hair and will be putting up pictures (and tutorials) of some hair styles soon (like Tuesday probally) or sooner if I get a chance to play with my hair and the camera for that long