PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo! guess what happened to me today?

dontcallmejessi
May 20th, 2008, 08:56 PM
I got my hair caught in the car door for the very first time. :bigeyes: I was so proud! :joy:heeheee! a bit shocked, but happy all the same. :cheese: :cheese: yay, its officially longer now than it's ever been in my whole life :D

Cheery
May 20th, 2008, 09:04 PM
Congratulations! Although it's annoying, I kind of like it when my hair gets stuck in things because it reminds me how long it is.

RavennaNight
May 20th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Congratulations! And many other fun milestones to come! Just watch out for the toilet.:p I've been warned!:cheese:

Carina
May 20th, 2008, 09:55 PM
I know how that feels:joy:.I did the same thing a week ago.:D

April1
May 20th, 2008, 10:16 PM
ha ha...........oh you lucky thing. If only my hair could get caught in something. I remember back to when I was about 27, when I used to get annoyed at finding hair in the armpit of my jumper, or sitting in a car seat and having to tilt my head forward to stop it from pulling on the chair. If I ever get to that stage again Im going to be so happy about it. 'sigh'

Dvips
May 21st, 2008, 12:59 AM
:lol: Only here is that a thing to celebrate!

Congratulations!!

Teilani
May 21st, 2008, 01:59 AM
Dubious though the distinction may be, it is certainly a sign of increasing length. May it not continue to happen to you so often that it becomes an aggravation!

Garnet66
May 21st, 2008, 10:19 AM
Congrats on your milestone! Hopefully someday my hair will get caught in something.