PDA

View Full Version : hair compliment

krn2891
August 27th, 2010, 10:37 AM
So I finally had someone react to my hair at school. I was sitting in class with my hair up in a knot and the girl next to me asked how I did my hair. Her hair was about APL. I told her that it was just tied in a knot. She was like how do you get your hair to stay mine just falls right out. I take it out and show her how I put it in a knot and she gets this look like I didn't know peopel had long hair like that anymore. And then she talls me I have nice hair which was nice considering it that it really needed to be washed.

MissManda
August 27th, 2010, 05:32 PM
That's so wonderful! I think it is amusing how people treat updoes and braids as if they are some kind of "hair magic." Congratulations on your hair compliment! :flower:

Chamomile betty
August 27th, 2010, 05:42 PM
It was nice she was admiring your hair style. Great compliment.

christine1989
August 27th, 2010, 06:01 PM
Great compliment! I can't wait until I can make my hair into a knot :).

August 27th, 2010, 06:11 PM
That's so wonderful! I think it is amusing how people treat updoes and braids as if they are some kind of "hair magic." Congratulations on your hair compliment! :flower:

Hehe, I just realised that I used to be one of those people who considered all updoes and braids (except english braid maybe..) as Very Advanced & Complicated Hair Magic by Mysterious Hair Wizards :magic:
That was pre-LHC I might add.. Now I'm also one of them! :cheese:

And krn2891, you do have very pretty hair indeed! :bluesmile