PDA

View Full Version : My first update for you all

BrianaFineHair
May 20th, 2008, 06:27 PM
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=739

I hope the link works. The first pic was taken in march and the update was taken this afternoon. I think my hair grows slow.

April1
May 20th, 2008, 06:56 PM
I think your hair looks nice and thick and healthy. I especially like the thick blunt ends. Do you have any layers in you hair. It does'nt look like it. Im 'still' growing out my layers, but I dont think I have too far to go with that thankfully.

BrianaFineHair
May 20th, 2008, 07:05 PM
I think your hair looks nice and thick and healthy. I especially like the thick blunt ends. Do you have any layers in you hair. It does'nt look like it. Im 'still' growing out my layers, but I dont think I have too far to go with that thankfully.

April, no one has ever told me my hair looked thick and I am just tickled to hear you say that :cheese:

My hair is all one length except for my bangs, which reach my top lip.

I started with a true pixie cut. When I decided to grow it out my hair dresser kept it short (chin length) until all the layers met. It was about a year later that I decided to grow it out from that point (one layered chin length) to long (and make a goal of bra strap length. )

Thank you for the nice words :)

DecafJane
May 20th, 2008, 07:35 PM
I can definitely see the progress. Congratulations. It looks nice and healthy. :)

BrianaFineHair
May 20th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Thank you, DecafJane! :)

Since joining TLHC my hair has never been happier and healthier.

spidermom
May 20th, 2008, 08:13 PM
It is growing; I can see the difference.

Dvips
May 21st, 2008, 12:15 AM
Ooo - so shiny and sleek! You have beautiful hair!

Patrycja
May 21st, 2008, 08:34 AM
wow you have gorgeous thick hair.And I love the ends as well :)

BrianaFineHair
May 21st, 2008, 09:03 AM
:D I smile now :D

Spidermom, the affirmation of actual growth is so important to us shorties. :)

Dvips, thank you!

ilovemycop, that is so awesome to hear the word "thick" because my hair is far from it. The reason I like all one length and blunt ends is because it gives that illusion of being thicker. I recommend it for all with fine/thin textured hair.

I'll post another update the first of August.

Garnet66
May 21st, 2008, 09:11 AM
I really like your hair. It's full, shiny and long. I can't wait until my hair is as long as yours.

kate46
May 21st, 2008, 09:17 AM
Briana I have f/i hair too and your hair looks way thicker than mine :) Like Spidermom I can definitely see growth too!

BrianaFineHair
May 21st, 2008, 10:33 AM
I really like your hair. It's full, shiny and long. I can't wait until my hair is as long as yours.

Thank you garnet :) Your hair in your sig picture is how my hair was kept cut for MANY years.

Do you own headbands? I think they are a necessity for pixies going long. ;)

BrianaFineHair
May 21st, 2008, 10:35 AM
Briana I have f/i hair too and your hair looks way thicker than mine :) Like Spidermom I can definitely see growth too!

I really think it's the blunt hem. :p
Thank you, Kate!

Garnet66
May 21st, 2008, 01:12 PM
Thank you garnet :) Your hair in your sig picture is how my hair was kept cut for MANY years.

Do you own headbands? I think they are a necessity for pixies going long. ;)

Yes, I have lots of headbands. I'm using one right now. I have to use gel to keep everything in place though.

Robinlyn
May 21st, 2008, 02:38 PM
I can see your progress! Happy growing!!

embee
May 21st, 2008, 05:20 PM
Lookin' good! The ends do look thick and full. My hair *never* looked like that!

Islandgrrl
May 21st, 2008, 05:56 PM
I can see a difference! Your hair is so shiny and such a rich color!

Lamb
May 21st, 2008, 05:57 PM
Slow growth or not, your hair is amazingly shiny and healthy-looking. Growing it will be worth every inch of the way!

30isthenewblack
May 23rd, 2008, 08:25 PM
I don't think your hair looks thin at all! It looks really thick, glossy and healthy and you're well on the road to having long hair :cheese: