PDA

View Full Version : My buns are too big for this stuff!

Igor
May 20th, 2008, 04:36 PM
Anyone want to swap some stuff for hair toys that my hair has grown out of?

http://22757575.dk//ida/photo/images/Swap1.jpg

Top row, left to right:
Black and white striped beak clip, 13 cm/5,1 inches in total length
Beak clip wrapped around with black and white thread and with white and black glittery plastic pearls, 13 cm/5,1 inches in total length
Beige/grey beak clip, 13 cm/5,1 inches in total length
Turquoise beak clip, 13 cm/5,1 inches in total length
Very pretty gold beak clip with teeth- has pretty good hold! 13 cm/5,1 inches in total length
“Cracked” purple beak clip, 12 cm/4,7 inches in total length, not much hold

Bottom row, left to right:
2 black Ficcare innovation clips. I only had these in my hair for ½ second in total then they “swooshed” out. 15 cm/5,9 inches in total length (Gone)
Silver grey beak clip, 17 cm/6,7 inches in total length. Pretty strong(Gone)
Sparkly red beak clip, 13 cm/5,1 inches in total length
Sparkly orange beak clip, 13 cm/5,1 inches in total length
Sparkly white beak clip, 13 cm/5,1 inches in total length
Sparkly blue beak clip, 13 cm/5,1 inches in total length (Gone)

Please note, not all of these are entirely hair friendly!

http://22757575.dk//ida/photo/images/Swap2.jpg

Way left: Metalic shine turquoise claw clip, 7 cm in length

Top row, left to right:
Grey claw clip, 9 cm/3,5 inches in length
Grey shiny claw clip, 9 cm/3,5 inches in length
Red claw clip, 9 cm/3,5 inches in length
Navy claw clip, 12 cm/4,7 inches in length. Rounded teeth
Spotted grey claw clip, 14 cm/5,5 inches in length
Metallic shine yellow flower claw clip, 10 cm/3,9 inches in length

Two metallic shine navy clips, sort of “D-shaped” with teeth inside, 7 cm/2,7 inches wide
Two claw clips, 10 cm/3,9 inches in length and covered in some sort of velvet fabric
Spotted grey claw clip, 9 cm/3,5 inches in length
Two metallic claw clips, 6 cm/2,3 inches in length

http://22757575.dk//ida/photo/images/Swap3.jpg

Left to right:
4 beautiful handmade hair forks, made with hardwood and beautiful inlaid pieces. Unfortunately hair forks just doesn’t work for me at all :sad: My favourite sticks are made at the same place (?) with the same wood and they’re extremely tough. They have around 12 cm/4,7 inches of useful fork and measure around 17 cm/6,7 inches in all (Gone)
“Devil sticks” from a group swap by Dancingbarefoot some years ago. 19 cm or useful stick length. They’re pretty bendy(Gone)
Glittery sticks made by Grey_Lady (Don’t think she comes here anymore?) About 20 cm/7,8 inches of useful stick. They’re too blunt for me but I guess they can be fixed if you have any crafty skill :wink:
Another set by Grey_Lady with hand painted leaves and wine on the stick length and with little frogs on top. 19 cm/7,5 inches of useful stick. Also too blunt for me (Gone)
Yellow plastic sticks with 3 little glitter stones near the top. 19 cm/7,5 inches in total length. Too bendy for me(Gone)
Cute set of chop sticks with fish motive. 22 cm/8,6 inches in all, nice and strong but I already have 3 sets of these
Brown and black striped sticks with 3 little stones at the top and one little stone in the end. 18 cm/7,1 inches in total length. They’re too bendy for me(Gone)

http://22757575.dk//ida/photo/images/Swap4.jpg

Top row, left to right:
Black “suede” scrunchie with a lot of details. It’s not very flexible because of the material
Dark brown “suede” scrunchie with a lot of details
Light brown “suede” scrunchie with a lot of details

Multicoloured scrunchie with a string of gold “beads” wrapped around
Brown chiffon scrunchie with little fabric flowers attached
“Furry” grey scrunshie

Far right: Children’s sized or braid end scrunchies(Gone)

http://22757575.dk//ida/photo/images/Swap5.jpg

Top row, left to right:
10 cm/3,9 inches long white/beige clip
Some children sizes (?) elastics

Two bottom rows:
These little clips kind of looks like oversized Barbie hair toys?
A little handful of tiny black elastics

~ ~ ~

If you have any interest in any of these items, please PM me :flower:

Since I consider LHC to be friends and I don’t like to have money between friends, I would prefer some sort of swap, but just PM me and we can figure something out

For swap items I would be interested in something like elastics, scrunchies, hair sticks with more than 6 inches of useful length, Ficcare maximas (Not that I think anyone will offer but still… :lol: ) products, small clips or bandannas or scarves
:flowers:

mommy2one05
May 20th, 2008, 05:01 PM
I would really be interested in a beak clip ( one with good hold) and maybe a hair fork.
I have never tried any of those types of things in my hair yet.
Just let me know what I can do .... I have never done a trade yet.

Liluri
May 20th, 2008, 05:28 PM
The first 2 on the bottom row look like super clips from the side, or I may be wrong? What size are they please? :)

Queenie
May 21st, 2008, 01:21 AM
PM'ing you!

CryssieWillow
May 21st, 2008, 02:01 AM
PMíng you :)

Jostar
May 21st, 2008, 04:09 AM
oh i'd love a hair fork and a ficcare - i know i am really new and everything but I have been swapping for many years on the Lush international forum. If you are interested in Lush things or English chocolate or something else, please can you let me know. I will happily post first.

bugeyedmonster2
May 24th, 2008, 12:00 PM
PM'ing you about those satin-y looking children's scrunchies and the bendy sticks!

(^_^)/
BEM