PDA

View Full Version : "Like Magic" Conditioners

Barefoot5555
August 25th, 2010, 08:36 AM
I've always noticed that the conditioner that comes in hair dye boxes leaves my hair much smoother and much silkier than a regular conditioner in a bottle.

Why don't they bottle these "magic" conditioners and sell them for every day use (not just after dying?)

Anybody know?

Thanks! BF

Unipeg
August 25th, 2010, 08:49 AM
I think you can get them in Sally's with the hair dye section. I think someone mentioned it here. Where they sell the bottles of hair dye out of the box. You can buy them separetly. any beauty supply might have them. I want to get some myself. keep forgetting everytime i go .

Back_To_Basics
August 25th, 2010, 10:28 AM
I never used boxed. I'm curious now what is in those
bottle of conditioners, anyone know?

SimplyViki
August 25th, 2010, 10:41 AM
I think you can get them in Sally's with the hair dye section. I think someone mentioned it here. Where they sell the bottles of hair dye out of the box. You can buy them separetly. any beauty supply might have them. I want to get some myself. keep forgetting everytime i go .
Yup, they do sell it. :D I should pick up a tube of the Feria one I used to love.

I never used boxed. I'm curious now what is in those
bottle of conditioners, anyone know?
Probably loads of silicone. :shrug:

Carolyn
August 25th, 2010, 12:04 PM
Yup, they do sell it. :D I should pick up a tube of the Feria one I used to love.

Probably loads of silicone. :shrug:I love Feria. And yes lots of silicone but that's not necessarily all bad for everyone. I love getting all coned up now and then.

Leisje
August 25th, 2010, 12:56 PM
I used to wonder this same thing when I was still dying my hair. I LOVED those magic little tubes of conditioner. They smelled so good and left my hair so soft.

heidihug
August 25th, 2010, 01:02 PM
Yes, they are loaded with silicone, but I love that. A comparative one is the Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair conditioner. It might be a bit less than those available at Sally's. I use it on my ends with every wash, they look and feel like silk afterwards.

littlenvy
August 25th, 2010, 01:18 PM
I use herbatint and they do offer their conditioner for sale without the colour.

http://www.gentlebodycare.co.uk/intensive-aloe-vera-cream-conditioner-p29869.html

not sure, but I don't see many/any cones in there.

christine1989
August 27th, 2010, 02:38 AM
Hair dye comes with conditioner?! I had no idea (never done a home dye job). Now I want to buy a box just to test the conditioner. ;)

kwaniesiam
August 27th, 2010, 10:12 AM
They're loaded with silicones to coat the hair disguise that the cuticle has been disrupted. Not that cones are a bad thing, those conditioners are just not really that moisturizing if that's what you're after.