PDA

View Full Version : My niece wants long hair :)

jackiesjottings
August 23rd, 2010, 01:24 PM
Just got back from a holiday with my family, to the lovely Orkney islands, and my neice Frances has decided she wants long hair! She is four and a half and is currently just below shoulder length, and she wants it long enough to sit on, like a faery tale princess! Her auntie Jackie of course heartily approves, and she was fascinated by my hair which is almost long enough to sit on now.

Harriet
August 23rd, 2010, 01:42 PM
Horay for being an inspiration!

MissCoco
August 23rd, 2010, 01:45 PM
Oh, how wonderful! I strongly hope she'll always keep her long hair! :D

LittleOrca
August 23rd, 2010, 02:07 PM
That is super cute. :) A future LHCer.

MissManda
August 23rd, 2010, 02:20 PM
I think it is so adorable how small children are totally mesmerized by long hair. :D Thanks for sharing such a cute story.

The last time I saw my niece, she kept telling me how pretty my hair was and she was constantly badgering her mom to let her have long hair. I reckon that the next time I see her, my hair will be even longer and she will love it even more.

DuckyDot
August 23rd, 2010, 02:24 PM
Now that Is cute! Small Kids love long hair, why do so many of them change opinions though?

saippuakuplia
August 23rd, 2010, 02:28 PM
Oh how cute is that! My sister who is much younger than be wants always similar hair with me. I used to think that it was annoying, but as I don't live with her anymore it's only cute. : )

joyxo
August 23rd, 2010, 02:50 PM
Awh, thats so cute of her!
Those disney princesses are so inspiring
along with her aunt ;)

ericthegreat
August 23rd, 2010, 02:58 PM
That is both so adorable and so inspiring! I would take it as a huge compliment that she wants to have longer hair just like her Aunt Jackie.

beez1717
August 23rd, 2010, 03:24 PM
Now that Is cute! Small Kids love long hair, why do so many of them change opinions though?

i really don't know. Perhaps it is the parents not wanting top take care of the kids long hair for him out her. Maybe that's why?