PDA

View Full Version : I can do a cinnamon bun!!

redneckprincess
August 21st, 2010, 06:03 PM
Sorry no pics yet :(

I was shocked/thrilled/surprised today to find out I can FINALLY do a decent cinnimon bun again!!:cheese::cheese:

just thought id share my excitement with those who understand :D

Gumball
August 21st, 2010, 06:04 PM
No pics? No matter! Congrats on hitting that milestone! :happydance:

luluj
August 21st, 2010, 06:05 PM
:happydance:"CONGRATULATIONS" redneckprincess!:cheer: I completely "get it!"

CrisDee
August 21st, 2010, 06:15 PM
Congratulations! Must be a great feeling :flower:

christine1989
August 21st, 2010, 06:23 PM
Wow! A cinnamon bun at shoulder length?! I'm so jealous. I'm inching toward BSL and am yet to be able to do a decent one that will hold up.

redneckprincess
August 25th, 2010, 09:17 PM
Wow! A cinnamon bun at shoulder length?! I'm so jealous. I'm inching toward BSL and am yet to be able to do a decent one that will hold up.

Im actually "can I call this APL"

and yes Im so thrilled, but i came up with another really cute bun I will show you all soon with instructions on how to do it, I hate to tease you and not show pics...but im so busy working the next couple weeks...after the 7th I'll have more time to take and post pics...I PROMISE!!!

Loreley
August 26th, 2010, 01:07 AM
That's great! Congrats!! :joy:

leslissocool
August 26th, 2010, 01:25 AM
Congrats :D

Newniepg
August 26th, 2010, 01:33 AM
That is really cool redneckprincess! I remember when you first started, time seems to have flown by. Your patience is being rewarded. :) I remember the first time I could do a 'proper' bun- it is very exciting. :)

hmmm
August 26th, 2010, 02:41 AM
Howw? :( I'm at your length and I can't do it... maybe it's the layers. How on earth do you fasten it? Bobby pins?

juliaxena
August 26th, 2010, 07:10 AM
Congrats redneckprincess!

I can do a sort of a cinnamon bun if I secure it with elastics. Otherwise it all slides out.

Hmmm, your hair has grown so much, how did it fill up that much when you had as many layers as I used to have? I had to even out my ends to get it to start loooking good, you just had to let it grow!

Arianwen
August 26th, 2010, 07:41 AM
Congratulations!

EtherealOde
August 26th, 2010, 07:59 AM
I have tried to do a cinnamon bun, but it just has too many pieces falling out of it to stay for long. And it is a pathetic little snail-looking thing, more a mini-cini than a real cinnamon bun. *cry*

cmnt831
August 26th, 2010, 08:12 AM
Yay! Congratulations! :cheese:

Jenn of Pence
August 26th, 2010, 09:44 AM
I have tried to do a cinnamon bun, but it just has too many pieces falling out of it to stay for long. And it is a pathetic little snail-looking thing, more a mini-cini than a real cinnamon bun. *cry*

We're about the same length and thickness, and that's exactly how mine look...kind of anemic and sad. ;)
Good job, redneckprincess, you are making great progress!

IcarusBride
August 26th, 2010, 01:52 PM
Congrats, Redneckprincess! Quite a milestone!

Henrietta
August 27th, 2010, 12:40 PM
Congrats! I understand;) I remember the feeling of my first nautilus bun... Ehh...:)