PDA

View Full Version : BANGS are growing, i think! (PICS)

evampr18
August 21st, 2010, 03:37 PM
[quosiorpew'ap'ote][/quote]q U O T E

triumphator!
August 21st, 2010, 03:48 PM
Looks like theyre growing like crazy! I think theyre too short to blend into your hair right now. When theyre long enough to look like face framing layers, then you can go to the salon and get them blended in.

Gumball
August 21st, 2010, 03:51 PM
I definitely see progress. I'd guess you'll have them at chin length, with that progress, by or before February. They're growing super fast!

I like cheese, too, by the by. :D

CurlAhead
August 21st, 2010, 03:57 PM
Oh my, our hair grows like crazy! Do you do anything special?
Hmm.. I am guessing .. 4 months! :D

(btw, I thought you looked good in bangs!)

evampr18
August 21st, 2010, 03:58 PM
Thanks triumphator and gumball for commenting :) I will definitely wait until chin then, and now I am so excited for February. Hah! I feel like doing the banana dance.

evampr18
August 21st, 2010, 04:01 PM
CurlAhead I don't do anything special, I do wash my hair with sulfate free shampoo, but that's it. I am too unorganized to follow a routine like everyone else. I wish I could wash between a specific amount of days or do the coconut oil but I am so impatient and messy when it comes to pills, and recipes and such. :)

christine1989
August 21st, 2010, 04:31 PM
They will look great growing out and could make some really nice face framing peices.

evampr18
August 22nd, 2010, 12:10 AM
Yea I am thinking I that face framing bangs will look cool. I can't wait. Thanks for commenting christine1989 :)

UltraBella
August 22nd, 2010, 12:22 AM
They have grown a lot !!! I think it's going to take a trusted stylist to blend the thickness of your bangs into the rest of your hair and give you the wispy bangs you want, so please please go to someone experienced :)

evampr18
August 22nd, 2010, 01:04 AM
UltraBella, I wish i knew someone, but unfortunately i do not :( That is exactly why I have always kept my hair the same length and color, because when I felt like taking a chance with my hair and going to a recommended hair stylist I was never fully happy.

beachlover
August 22nd, 2010, 08:23 AM
Your bangs are growing really fast!!!

WyrdWay
August 22nd, 2010, 09:35 AM
YAY they are growing!!! I will go with around Febuary!!!

I LOVE cheese!! :cheese:

Speckla
August 22nd, 2010, 09:42 AM
Yes they are. They've grown a lot.

DuckyDot
August 22nd, 2010, 12:10 PM
You'll have Long Bangs soon, and I bet that you'll love having long layers. I agree with the February Estimate.

Yummy. Cheese is Yummy. :)

evampr18
August 22nd, 2010, 12:28 PM
Thanks everyone, I feel so fringe-a-licious. I was gonna say bang-a-licious but that sounds a little too..hm...out there. Hah. I can't wait for them to grow. It's a mixed feeling. I feel impatient but also excited for the journey.

CHEESE! ::num num num::