PDA

View Full Version : Yay, finally someone likes my hair!

ilovelonghair
August 21st, 2010, 02:21 AM
I'm so happy, I rarely get comments on my hair, but this week my friend and I were discussing aloe vera for hair and he said: "you'd need a LOT of aloe for your hair". That to me is a major compliment :). That was not the only thing, he likes my hair too, so another compliment. So I'm happy.

I really should take some update pictures. When I put my hair in 2 pony tails those pony tails are not sad thin things anymore, but healthy normal ones :) Spending a lot of time on LHC is really useful :p

McFearless
August 21st, 2010, 02:45 AM
Glad you feel good about your hair :)

christine1989
August 21st, 2010, 02:54 AM
It always feels great to get genuine compliments! I'm sure you will be getting many more as your hair gets longer :).

Karala
August 21st, 2010, 03:58 AM
That must have felt pretty good! Enjoy it :) I'm longing for the day someone compliments me about my hair too! Except for my boyfriend who knows what a fuss I make over my hair, nobody ever does, sure it doesn't help that I almost always wear it up, and people "in real life" as opposed to here on the LHC don't seem to care much about pretty buns or hair sticks... Real life is over-rated :rolleyes: :D

*Rose Red*
August 21st, 2010, 05:16 AM
And it always feels good if your boyfriend recognizes the lenght of your hair! I always like it that people recognize that my hair is growing.
Hair compliments are great :D

CurlAhead
August 21st, 2010, 05:28 AM
I think many people like your hair, just that they don't "dare" come to you and say it, I know I don't. If I see someone with great hair, I just stand in a corner secretly admiring it. :D

ilovelonghair
August 22nd, 2010, 12:16 AM
Yes I got that too, couple of weeks ago I saw someone with knee-length blond hair and I didn't dare to compliment her. I wanted to ask if she's a LHC member :D