PDA

View Full Version : ladies has my hair grown pics included

bunzfan
August 18th, 2010, 10:44 AM
hi all i have been trying to grow my hair for years but it seemed to take forever but 6 weeks a go i changed my diet to one with plenty of protein, started taking vits, and started the cg method and of course joined TLHC

my question is from my album does my hair looked like it has grown http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=6096

my pics taken today are the one's were i am wearing a black top the very first one's i am wearing a white top.

i took pics as i read somewhere its easier to see if your hair is growing i am still unsure but hey the condition has certainly improved :D

xoxophelia
August 18th, 2010, 11:00 AM
It is a little too hard for me to tell. A better way to do it if you are going by pictures is to always wear the same shirt (one with horizontal stripes works well), and always take it from the same angle.

You can probably tell better than I can if it has grown or not. My guess is yes.

bunzfan
August 18th, 2010, 11:15 AM
It is a little too hard for me to tell. A better way to do it if you are going by pictures is to always wear the same shirt (one with horizontal stripes works well), and always take it from the same angle.

You can probably tell better than I can if it has grown or not. My guess is yes.

thank you i will remember that i thought it was the other way around lol i know 6 weeks is not a long time but it feels longer for some reason :)

FrannyG
August 18th, 2010, 01:40 PM
I looked at the photos carefully, and there is no question that you have visible growth. You're doing great.

I agree that in future it would be helpful to wear the same outfit and try to get a photo in the same angle with the same size perspective.

I have to reiterate though that I really do see quite a change in growth. Way to go! :blossom:

Joliebaby
August 18th, 2010, 02:43 PM
Yes, I definitely see growth!! What you are doing is working! I agree that wearing the same top helps with comparisons;)

bunzfan
August 18th, 2010, 03:34 PM
Yes, I definitely see growth!! What you are doing is working! I agree that wearing the same top helps with comparisons;)

Thanks girls, This helps a lot i am having a hard time emotionlly at the moment so anything that makes me smile is great.

Thinthondiel
August 18th, 2010, 04:08 PM
Yep, I'd say it's definitely grown. It looks like your hair reaches your armpits now, while it didn't in the first pictures (although it's hard to tell exactly where your armpits are there - it could be a good idea to choose a shirt where it's easy to see where your armpits are).

bunzfan
August 18th, 2010, 04:24 PM
Yep, I'd say it's definitely grown. It looks like your hair reaches your armpits now, while it didn't in the first pictures (although it's hard to tell exactly where your armpits are there - it could be a good idea to choose a shirt where it's easy to see where your armpits are).

Thats a great tip i think i may try that. Its so frustrating i have been growing my hair about 4 years but because it is wavy it takes ages to show up.