PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

DesertRoseAZ
May 19th, 2008, 01:51 AM
Hello, new here :wave:

I found this forum a long time ago, but it seemed like you guys were having problems with the board and it was down for a while. :(

Glad it's back up!

Right now I'm growing out my hair. I used to dye it red a couple times a year a couple years ago, but ended up getting it damaged and my stylist had to just apply a dark brown over the red and let it grow out.
I used to have hair down past my bottom when I was little but my mom cut it all off because she was tired of fighting me to brush it :( Since then I have had various medium to short lengths, layers, etc. I've never had the patience to grow it out like I really want. Fortunately my husband really likes long hair, so it's given me the extra push I need to let it grow long again.

Currently I really don't do much with it; it seems to be happiest this way, especially being oily. I used to overwash, but now it's every other day (can't go much longer). I also take Biotin daily. Attached is a recent length pic for reference.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/mrcAZ/Tig3-1.jpg

Hope to talk to many of you on the forums!

Dvips
May 19th, 2008, 06:20 AM
Welcome back to LHC! :flower:

I hope you enjoy your time here and find lots of useful information and support.

It looks like you are off to a good start with your hair, though I know photos can lie!

Cheers,
Dvips

Islandgrrl
May 19th, 2008, 05:43 PM
Welcome, DesertRoseAZ!