PDA

View Full Version : A tip for Blog Readers - The old forum list view

purplebubba
March 11th, 2008, 01:02 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right section.

The tip is if you want to see the journals on a list similar to looking at a forum page do this

1. Click Blogs in the menu up top.

2. On the left side is a menu called Blogs' Statistics with these
Total Blogs 226 (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/blog.php?do=bloglist)
Total Entries 722
Today's Entries 174

On that menu the number that is a link next to total blogs will take you to the list style page. Or this one
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/blog.php?do=bloglist

girlcat36
March 11th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Thank you, purple bubba, that's much better for me!

trollkjerring
March 11th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Thank you for posting this, purplebubba; this really makes it easier to navigate.
trollkjerring

icydove
March 11th, 2008, 01:32 PM
What I'm also enjoying is that on the first page under the Recent Blogs listing, you can pick find more. It will then show you the blog entries in their entirety in the order they are updated. I find it a quick way to get updated on several different blogs at once.

TammySue
March 11th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Thanks R.! That's really did help. I am so Blog Baffled. :confused:

capelli lunghi
March 11th, 2008, 02:41 PM
What I'm also enjoying is that on the first page under the Recent Blogs listing, you can pick find more. It will then show you the blog entries in their entirety in the order they are updated. I find it a quick way to get updated on several different blogs at once.Yes! I love this way for me! I get to read all the new stuff at once and comment as I go.. I love it!

nappywomyn
March 11th, 2008, 06:43 PM
ooh, thank you!

I wish there was a better/easier way to get to the subscribed blogs - does anyone know of a shortcut?

snowbear
March 12th, 2008, 02:59 PM
ooh, thank you!

I wish there was a better/easier way to get to the subscribed blogs - does anyone know of a shortcut?
Just that! Make a bookmark for the page. Mine's in my toolbar, right next to my LHC bookmark.