PDA

View Full Version : Thicker ponytail!

Rebelkat
May 18th, 2008, 08:28 PM
:joy:YAY! I don't know what possessed me to do it, but I remeasured the circumference of my ponytail earlier tonight and discovered that it has increased from 3.5" to 3.8" since joining LHC. My ends are still pretty thin, but this gives me hope that they may improve. I know I must sound a little silly, but I figure you guys won't think I'm as crazy as my mom did...lol. She was like :rolleyes:.

Nyght
May 18th, 2008, 08:29 PM
That's great! Any secrets you'd care to share?

Rebelkat
May 18th, 2008, 08:43 PM
There are a couple things that I'm doing now that I wasn't before LHC. I braid my hair at night and massage my scalp daily, which is pretty standard on here. I've also started eating on a more regular schedule. I used to skip meals and stuff, and thinking back, that probably had horrible effects on my hair. I know I felt like crap all the time from skipping meals, so yeah...

Gumball
May 18th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Congrats! It's great hearing that the new things you are doing could be paying off quite well. Hearing that you're so happy about it is refreshing. Keep it up and who knows? Maybe it'll get even better!

Indigo Girl
May 18th, 2008, 08:52 PM
Congratulations on your growth! That's great news, from one growth seeker to another! :)

Nynaeve
May 19th, 2008, 12:15 AM
Grats!

That's some nice growth! Sorry your mother doesn't share the love for it, but we do. :p

I have a tendency to skip meals as well every once in a while, but it's very very bad on me, and I know it's made my hair a bit worse.

Grats on getting a good routine and getting some extra thickness!

julya
May 19th, 2008, 12:22 AM
That is a pretty big increase, in my opinion. I would be beyond thrilled if it was my hair. Good work!