PDA

View Full Version : Clean before you measure Challenge

Vampire
August 10th, 2010, 01:25 PM
In the chance i'm just embarrassing:scared: myself, here goes :

I am a messy girl!!! :shocked:
I hate hate hate cleaning :disgust:

I mean i do clean whats really necessary, vacuuming, dishes etc
But i have things that i really need to do, put i seem to keep putting them off indefinitely
for example

- dusting my book shelf (it's huge :wail: )
- clean under the bed (i' afraid look under it shudder:)
- wash the windows (been living in this apartment for years and not done it once...) :ponder:
- i have this mysterious box in my closet that has been with me for 3 moves (i should really check what's in it and put all the stuff in place) :whistle:

Etc, but well you get the point?

So in order to motivate, I challenge myself to clean at least one of these things before i do my monthly hair measure
and that is something i keep waiting :joy: (i do it first day of the month)

If there are others there like me? join my challenge or you can just laugh at me and see my progress :rockerdud:thumbsup:

PiroskaCicu
August 10th, 2010, 01:26 PM
What a great idea! I'll join you :)

Kristin
August 10th, 2010, 01:37 PM
If I actually measured my hair, this challenge would be good for me. I guess I will live with a dirty house and unknown hair length. ;)

serious
August 10th, 2010, 01:41 PM
I hate cleaning, too!

But I don't measure my hair, so I'll have to find out something else to motivate me :o

lillylonghair
August 10th, 2010, 01:43 PM
I like this idea! Although I'm very clean and neat. I think that happened because my mother is nuerotic and always on my case. So even though I don't liv at home any more,I have this fear she's going to come in and yell at me!!!

I am bad at putting away laundry though. Maybe my challenge will be to put away my laundry before I measure.

Dekublatt
August 10th, 2010, 01:57 PM
What a good Idea. I hate (hate, hate, hate, hate....) cleaning too and there are some things which must be immediately done (a sample: Going in the cellar to put some stuff in there - wohooo :pumpkin:)
And because measure my mane is my monthly highlight it maybe will help. :o