PDA

View Full Version : need some help

wke
August 6th, 2010, 09:34 AM
Hello everybody afther being away for a long time (and a short haircut) I'm back again and trying to grow my hair long, but I still have the same problems and would like some imput.
My hair is babyfine and wavy, I use a shampoo, conditioner and some alcohol free mousse or gel to style my hair because it's just sugar candy when I dont use anything.
When I do this I get some decent waves but it does'nt looks nice because my hair is so fine, when I comb my hair out I receive more volume but also a lot of frizz (I know that you best not comb wavy hair) so please heeeelp.

little_cherry
August 6th, 2010, 11:58 AM
Hello :)
Have you tried cassia? (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=9185) It should thicken up and strengthen your strands and help with the frizz without changing the colour of your hair (its similar to henna, but doesn't colour). For your fine hair, I'd actually omit the shampoo and mousse and go Conditioner washes only. :)

tinti
August 6th, 2010, 01:50 PM
I have a shampo and conditioner (now I only use the conditioner) that's called Amplify by Materix. It really thickened up my hair when I thought that my hair was thin and I didn't know how to treat it. Maybe that's something to try? I do have medium hair though, but it's very smooth and silky, so when I do nothing it just lays flat.

wke
August 6th, 2010, 02:16 PM
yes I was thinking about co washing also and bought a lighter conditioner without cones today.
I think casia is not a good idea for me because once a year they put some highlights in my hair and I rinse with camomille to get my hair a little lighter because it suites my complexion better

wke
August 7th, 2010, 03:21 PM
today I did a co wash and used a cone and alcohol free light hairgel and my hair looked much better. I keep up trying this method and also have a big sample king off the mods gel from lush that I still have to try.
I will also see if I can get my hands on the matrix brand.