PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of going CO but...

Ryzen
May 18th, 2008, 12:14 AM
My problem is that my hair is oily, I'm not sure if it's from cones or what, but I really want to give CO a shot...
Another issue is that I don't want any cones or protein in my conditioner (or shampoo for clarifying)...
Does anyone have any suggestions? Oil treatments, conditioners (drug store brand I'm poor )

Thanks for the help!

CaityBear
May 18th, 2008, 12:35 AM
I use White Rain and that worked pretty well. I'm trying Suave at the moment, but I don't think that stuff is working as well. And Vo5 is said to work quite good.

SHELIAANN1969
May 18th, 2008, 12:40 AM
WalMart has relatively inexpensive coconut oil, it's the Louann brand, in the international food section, it's around 3$ for approxomately 30+ ounces. It can also double as a facial moisturizer and triple as a cooking oil if need be. What product can be more perfect?

VO5 is a godsend, it is cheap, it works wonders, and I personally vouch that it makes my hair behave!

Carina
May 18th, 2008, 12:41 AM
When I tried co for the first time I used vo5 sunkissed raspberry(us version no cones).My hair loved it:heart:.Good luck:waving:

SHELIAANN1969
May 18th, 2008, 12:51 AM
Oh yeah, the Sunkissed Raspberry is divine!

AJoifulNoise
May 18th, 2008, 12:17 PM
My problem is that my hair is oily, I'm not sure if it's from cones or what, but I really want to give CO a shot...
Another issue is that I don't want any cones or protein in my conditioner (or shampoo for clarifying)...
Does anyone have any suggestions? Oil treatments, conditioners (drug store brand I'm poor )

Thanks for the help!

Well, from oily head to another, I can tell you that CO can work.

As for helping you find conditioners... I can't really help you. I'm a cone-head. The only help I can give is to tell you to go to the store and start turning the bottles around. :D That's how I figured it out!