PDA

View Full Version : squiggyflop's 3 year anniversary (very PIC heavy)

squiggyflop
August 4th, 2010, 04:52 PM
]in the past 3 YEARS ive trimmed 21 inches.. keep that in mind when you see that i havent made much progress. went from hip to tailbone this year

well during my first year i made it from shoulder (not yet apl) to waist with 4-5 inches trimmed.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/kidmol/th_year1hair.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v512/kidmol/?action=view&current=year1hair.jpg)
^^^picture clickable
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
year 2.. 8 inches trimmed that year.. went from waist to hip
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/kidmol/th_hairyear2.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v512/kidmol/?action=view&current=hairyear2.jpg)
picture is clickable because its too darn big
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
december 2009
yet another 4 inches trimmed.. i just cant keep up with the damage.. it is only a little bit longer.. you cant see the growth as well because of my lovely braidwaves.. ahhh its nice to have it wavy all the way up but it sure eats up length.. oh and my head is tipped down a bit but whatever.. atleast i got the picture up right?
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg69/squiggyflop/1205091613a.jpg
look at how much faster my underside grows than my canopy.. this pic is a good example of that.. anyway my hair is inching closer to tailbone in this one..
and june 2010.. wondering why the gap? well i didnt have access to a camera.. 4 more inches trimmed since the last pic.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/kidmol/june21st2010.jpg
not a lot of visible growth but i have trimmed quite a bit.. oh and please excuse the brushed out braid waves.. i know.. i know.. i shouldnt brush them out because it makes the hair frizzy.. but i hate even one little knot in my hair.. so enjoy staring at my frizzy messy hair..
frizzy heads unite!

july 2010
just at tailbone
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg69/squiggyflop/july3rdhairprogress.jpg
and now for august 2010.. a 2 for 1 special as there are 2 pics this month

this one would have been a great length shot of not for the wind.. arg.. the lighting was so much better on that side of the house but i couldnt find a spot with no wind
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg69/squiggyflop/august4th2010hairinthewind.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and here is the other shot this month.. obviously bad lighting as the shine is not visible.. also my camera seems to pick up the henna red better if there are green leaves in the background for some reason making it look uber bright.. please ignore the flippy bits at the bottom.. i swear my hemline isnt that weird when its wet
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg69/squiggyflop/august4th2010lengthshot.jpg

so no real growth this year (only hip to tailbone).. which is sad.. i wasnt even going to post an anniversary thread because of the lack of growth

shoulder to tailbone in 3 years isnt very much progress

LittleOrca
August 4th, 2010, 04:53 PM
You have such awesome hair! You are definitely one of my idols! Congrats on your Anniversary! :cheer:

birthmarkie
August 4th, 2010, 05:00 PM
Gorgeous, squiggy! I'd say shoulder to tailbone in 3 years is perfectly on time.

spidermom
August 4th, 2010, 05:12 PM
Good heavens, Squig, way to make someone feel inadequate. I've gone from APL to tailbone in 5 FREAKING YEARS! Count 'em, 5! (ETA: Well, it will be 5 in October when I cut back to APL because of heat-damaged, Velcro ends) That includes a lot of trimming, and I am happy with my ends, so that's what counts the most. Anyway, good growth, and it looks like we're within fractions of an inch the same length. Race you to classic! (never mind; you'll win)

Heartwillfollow
August 4th, 2010, 05:14 PM
WOW,, even with the trims you had wonderful growth, Love your hair it's beautiful.

Tennessee Rose
August 4th, 2010, 05:17 PM
Well your hair is one of my favorite ones. 3 years is a big deal In september I'll be 2 years of growth and it is shoulder lenght, but I started shaved and I had to trim a lot because at first it was irregular. So... Congratulations how I wish I reach your size someday.

Jenn of Pence
August 4th, 2010, 05:21 PM
I think it's great progress, too! And I do like the wind-blown look, too. ;)

Chiara
August 4th, 2010, 05:25 PM
That's really inspiring! You have gorgeous hair.

Capybara
August 4th, 2010, 05:38 PM
I think that that is a great amount of growth for 3 years! I'm glad you posted, we would have missed a great thread if you hadn't :flower:

pepperminttea
August 4th, 2010, 05:41 PM

It really, really is. I wish I had your growth rate! You have beautiful hair. :)

Paniscus
August 4th, 2010, 05:44 PM
Congrats on all of that growth! Beautiful hair! You've come a long way baby! I enjoy your posts, glad you are part of LHC :flowers:

squiggyflop
August 4th, 2010, 05:45 PM
thanks everyone.. im just frustrated because ive only gone from hip to tailbone in the last year..
august 2009:
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg69/squiggyflop/hairaugust2009.jpg
august 2010
so i guess there was a bit of growth

spidermom i will take you up on the race offer.. because im sure my big butt will put us on even footing

ETA um i cant find my tape measure but im sure im at least solid at 39 inches now

sipp10
August 4th, 2010, 05:49 PM
Wow, that's AWESOME progress - if you think of it as only 36 months, lol.

Tennessee Rose
August 4th, 2010, 05:54 PM
thanks everyone.. im just frustrated because ive only gone from hip to tailbone in the last year..
august 2009:
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg69/squiggyflop/hairaugust2009.jpg
august 2010
so i guess there was a bit of growth

spidermom i will take you up on the race offer.. because im sure my big butt will put us on even footing

ETA um i cant find my tape measure but im sure im at least solid at 39 inches now

But at least it is hiper healthy, and the color you have achieved with heena is wonderful, brilliant, and red as fire.

ElusiveMuse
August 4th, 2010, 05:57 PM
Maybe you haven't achieved as much length, but the improvement in your hair's texture and health is something to be proud of! It's inspirational to me because my hair is about BSL and it feels like it will take forever to be that long. But if you can do it in 3 years with trimming, I'm sure I can do it relatively soon, too.

squiggyflop
August 4th, 2010, 06:53 PM
But at least it is hiper healthy, and the color you have achieved with henna is wonderful, brilliant, and red as fire.
well i suppose its healthier.. well the ends look healthier (for something thats dead).. hmmm it hasnt changed in color it was just different lighting

Maybe you haven't achieved as much length, but the improvement in your hair's texture and health is something to be proud of! It's inspirational to me because my hair is about BSL and it feels like it will take forever to be that long. But if you can do it in 3 years with trimming, I'm sure I can do it relatively soon, too.
yeah bsl to tailbone should only take you like 1.5-2 years if you dont trim all the time like me

sarahbrownie
August 4th, 2010, 07:01 PM
I think you have gorgeous hair! I think shoulder to tailbone that's a very big accomplishment, I could only achieve near BSL from all the acute damage I have just to make you feel better. That and it's very thick and healthy! Yes, I agree with LittleOrca, you're one of my LHC idols. Congratulations!

klcqtee
August 4th, 2010, 07:08 PM
You may not think it's impressive growth, but the fact that you went from shoulder to waist in a year is amazing! With trims! :disbelief I'm jealous. I've trimmed 6 inches, and in a year and a half gone from collarbone length to BSL. It'll take me probably 2 years to get to where you did, and I only trimmed a little bit more.

You're officially a hair idol, by the way. Your colour and length is beautiful! I even found your poofy brushed-out-braid-waves picture jaw dropping.

Yozhik
August 4th, 2010, 07:35 PM
Squiggy, your hair is really very beautiful! And the progress you have made is astounding, nevermind all of the trims!

Looking at your beautiful length I'm getting that horrible urge to lengthen my hair-goal again! :eek: ;)

Prettyeyes23
August 4th, 2010, 07:36 PM
Amazing hair squiggyflop! Congrats on your anniversary

elina333
August 4th, 2010, 07:37 PM
WOOOOW! Your hair is absolutely GORGEOUS! Congrats! And shoulder to tailbone in 3yrs sounds pretty decent to me ;) again, congrats on your lovely hair! :cheer:

IStand4u
August 4th, 2010, 07:45 PM
Congrats on the anniversary Squiggyflop :) I am almost at my 1 year anniversary and have only gone from shoulder to BSL for when it's dry (my hair is curly though, and I trimmed alot like you). But you are definitely a hair idol for me! BEAUTIFUL!

missfortune9335
August 4th, 2010, 07:48 PM
your hair grows so fast! an inspiration for sure :D

atlantaz3
August 4th, 2010, 08:07 PM
Good heavens, Squig, way to make someone feel inadequate. I've gone from APL to tailbone in 5 FREAKING YEARS! Count 'em, 5! (ETA: Well, it will be 5 in October when I cut back to APL because of heat-damaged, Velcro ends) That includes a lot of trimming, and I am happy with my ends, so that's what counts the most. Anyway, good growth, and it looks like we're within fractions of an inch the same length. Race you to classic! (never mind; you'll win)

Don't feel bad it took me seven years to get where my hair is now.
Thud - sigh in just a year that long... Must be nice!

Keildra
August 4th, 2010, 08:07 PM
well I've gone from shoulder to BSL in 3 years, you're miles ahead of me and I haven't had any trims

little_cherry
August 4th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Wow, Squiggy! Amazing growth, wonderful condition and beautiful colour! :)

Ashley0507
August 4th, 2010, 08:14 PM
Beautiful!

EdG
August 4th, 2010, 09:06 PM
You have very beautiful hair. :)
Ed

wahmof9
August 4th, 2010, 09:12 PM

I agree! It has taken me 16 months....yes 16...from APL to BSL...so it'll be a while before I join you!

MissManda
August 4th, 2010, 09:19 PM
Congratulations! Your hair looks stunning and I love the color ans waves! Your hemline looks so lush and thick, too! :flower:

adiapalic
August 4th, 2010, 09:20 PM
Gorgeous progress! :flower: congratulations!

Gumball
August 4th, 2010, 09:25 PM
Way to go, squiggy, or should we call you Miss Inspiration? Your hair looks superb! :thumbsup: You've had a ton of great growth, and your color is awesome! Happy three years!

Darkhorse1
August 4th, 2010, 09:41 PM
GORGEOUS! And my ends do the same thing--they always flip --it's why I can't trim my ends myself. Thanks for friending me on FB. :)

Lavina
August 4th, 2010, 09:41 PM
You have a very lovely hair and your hair colour looks great! :)

little_acorn
August 4th, 2010, 10:05 PM
Awesome hair :flower: - happy anniversary

rhosyn_du
August 5th, 2010, 12:33 AM
Happy anniversary, Squiggy! That's some fantastic growth, and your hair is lovely.

Loreley
August 5th, 2010, 02:11 AM
Happy anniversary! Your hair is stunning! :D

kimki
August 5th, 2010, 02:19 AM
Happy Anniversary squiggy! As always your hair is beautiful, loads of great growth. :flower:

DavidN
August 5th, 2010, 02:41 AM
Oh my goodness, Squiggy, I cannot get over how fast your hair has grown in only 3 years, and this is with 21 inches trimmed! Congratulations on you on your anniverasry here, and here's to many more years in our community! Your hair is truly outstanding in every way!:blossom:

FrannyG
August 5th, 2010, 03:00 AM
Squiggy, your hair is simply gorgeous, and your growth rate is incredible. What a wonderful combination you've got going there! I'm so happy for you and I congratulate you on three very successful years at LHC. :hollie: Thank you for being such a wonderful and active member here. :blossom:

eamane
August 5th, 2010, 03:05 AM
Happy anniversery :flower:
From SL to TBL in 3 years is great growing, I started out about shoulder 5 years ago and I'm only at waist ;)
Granted, I have been at hip twice but cut back to BSL both times to get healthier hair. Yours look great all the way!

dropinthebucket
August 5th, 2010, 05:36 AM
Just beautiful squiggyflop! lots of progress, even with trims! :D

hmmm
August 5th, 2010, 06:03 AM
Thank you for posting your progress even if you don't think it's much! It's very inspiring to us shorties :D

Plus, I wouldn't mind it at all if I had to wait three years to have hair like yours! It's gorgeous!

Chrissy
August 5th, 2010, 06:16 AM
Beautiful, lovely all of that!!! I like the wind blown one. You have simply great hair. So pretty. I can't wait to get to that length.

Jasperine
August 5th, 2010, 06:38 AM
Maybe we should get some scientists to take a look at you to find out how to replicate your magical growth power! ;) Amazing hair, congrats :D

Joliebaby
August 5th, 2010, 06:46 AM
Are you kidding me, that's awesome growth! You have a great head of hair!

lapushka
August 5th, 2010, 07:59 AM
You've made some amazing progress during this time! :D

ifyouforget
August 5th, 2010, 08:22 AM
*Stares in awe*

Sweetheart, you trimmed more than I grow in 3 years. So. Much. Jealousy.

Your hair is gorgeous, too. Some people have all the luck ;)

tinti
August 5th, 2010, 08:25 AM
I'd say it really IS a good growth :) Congratulations on 3 years!

VanillaTresses
August 5th, 2010, 08:28 AM
YAY! Congratulations! :flower:

squiggyflop
August 5th, 2010, 12:17 PM
thanks everyone :flowers:

GORGEOUS! And my ends do the same thing--they always flip --it's why I can't trim my ends myself. Thanks for friending me on FB. :)
i trim my ends wet so they really are blunt and perfectly straight across (except for my bangs which grow so slow that they still havent caught up yet)..

Beautiful, lovely all of that!!! I like the wind blown one. You have simply great hair. So pretty. I can't wait to get to that length.
thanks.. im actually starting to like the wind blown one myself..

Maybe we should get some scientists to take a look at you to find out how to replicate your magical growth power! ;) Amazing hair, congrats :D
um i think its genetics.. genetics and a very high protein diet.. mmmmm steak

EtherealOde
August 5th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Such pretty hair. :) I hope mine looks half as nice as yours in three years, I would consider that a hair victory!

squiggyflop
August 5th, 2010, 05:21 PM
Such pretty hair. :) I hope mine looks half as nice as yours in three years, I would consider that a hair victory!
thanks.. and goodluck with your hair :)

Speckla
August 5th, 2010, 05:30 PM
Your hair is gorgeous and has grown a lot.

Ravenwaves 88
August 5th, 2010, 05:58 PM
I thought your hair always had those spiral ends.....I see now why all the hair changes might make it hard to get used to spiraly ends when you didn't have them before. (Or so it seems that way in your pics)

Awesome pics! Happy anniversary

ghost
August 5th, 2010, 06:10 PM
Are you kidding? Shoulder to tailbone in 3 years is great progress!
Your hair looks fantastic.

Also, I love your Sailor Moon avatar<3

Medievalmaniac
August 5th, 2010, 06:15 PM
happy anniversary!! :o)

Kristin
August 5th, 2010, 07:51 PM
Happy anniversary, Squiggy! Your hair looks great and I am soooo jealous of your growth rate!

Coriander
August 5th, 2010, 08:08 PM
A belated happy anniversary. :) I've enjoyed watching your journey!

patience
August 5th, 2010, 08:21 PM
Happy Anniversary! :cheese:

You've had great progress... I'm envious.

Stagecoach
August 5th, 2010, 09:50 PM
I think shoulder to tailbone in 3 years is very good!

It took me 8 years to get from mid-shoulders to knees....

And the quality of your hair is great! All your trimming means your slower hairs are able to keep up with your quick growing hairs.

You have BEAUTIFUL hair, Squiggy!

Jenn of Pence
August 5th, 2010, 09:57 PM
um i think its genetics.. genetics and a very high protein diet.. mmmmm steak

I always look for excuses to eat steak....hats off to Squiggy for a new one! :cheese:(there isn't a dancing steak, so I'll settle for dancing cheese)

Aquamarine
August 5th, 2010, 09:58 PM
That's some awesome progress, squiggyflop! Happy Anniversary!! :cheese::cheese::cheese: Your hair looks just lovely!:):D

Speedbump
August 5th, 2010, 10:03 PM
]
i wasnt even going to post an anniversary thread because of the lack of growth

I beg to differ!! :thud:I've been growing for six years, and I'm just now getting close to classic from slightly above BSL! Ten inches of growth in one year...oy vey! You lucky gal, you. And your henna looks GREAT. :rockerdud

Phexlyn
August 6th, 2010, 01:54 AM
Congrats on your anniversary! :)
Actually, I think shoulder to tailbone in 3 years *is* a lot of progress :flower: speaking as a fine-haired person, as I needed 2 years from waist to butt length... not to mention your hair is in fabulous condition! Don't fret, you have a gorgeous head of hair :blossom:

pennyroyal
August 6th, 2010, 10:39 AM
Wow i love your hair! It's so healthy & the color is amazing! The length is great too! I want your hair! :Dhaha. At least your length & the condition of it.

Mely
August 6th, 2010, 01:05 PM
...im sure my big butt will put us on even footing

Good Grief girl, you have a tiny butt! You don't even know what a big butt is! I haven't posted any length pictures since my hair has reached past my waist because I don't want to post a picture with my backside in it!

I joined June 2007, so I've been here for about 3 years too. I've grown from about BSL to about tail bone (at least when it is wet) and I haven't trimmed at all--not even once. Your hair must grow a LOT faster than mine, and your hair looks AWESOME!

TrudieCat
August 6th, 2010, 01:28 PM
I think your growth is amazing, you've made wonderful progress! :cheese:

Your hair is really beautiful and I hope that you are able to see that, and enjoy it!! :cheer:

yellowchariot
August 6th, 2010, 01:42 PM
I agree, your hair growth and healthy progression is wonderful. Happy 3 years to ya, and to another 3 years! ;)

lindaton
August 6th, 2010, 03:26 PM
Beautiful hair! I love your hemline. I need to work on thickening up mine.

Linda

lhangel9
August 6th, 2010, 04:43 PM
All I can say is.......WOW!

NorthernDancer
August 6th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Wow, you had that much growth AND cut off 21 inches! I so wish I had that that much hair growth.

You have awesome hair! Congrats on the anniversary!

Indigo Girl
August 6th, 2010, 06:56 PM
Beautiful growth, squiggy. I've always liked your hair. :flower:

30isthenewblack
August 7th, 2010, 04:06 AM
Congratulations Squiggy! I've always adored your hair. Hip to classic is a lot of growth in one year especially with trims!!!

squiggyflop
August 7th, 2010, 11:48 AM
thanks everyone! :cheese:

Congratulations Squiggy! I've always adored your hair. Hip to classic is a lot of growth in one year especially with trims!!!
no i went from hip to tailbone.. ive got like 4-5 inches left until i get to classic.. if i went from hip to classic i would have been so ecstatic

maxzeen
August 7th, 2010, 11:51 AM
Wow you have such nice hair! Congrats on your anniversary!

Isa-belle
August 7th, 2010, 11:52 AM
Congratulations on your anniversary Squiggyflop! Your hair is gorgeous.
I also have the feeling that hip to classic is taking forever, whereas shoulder to hip didn't feel like it took that long.
Your ends have definitely gained in thickness, though, which means that your hair has been growing pretty well - and believe us, the growth does show in the pictures, if not (enough) in the figures.

NotInPortland
April 20th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Good lord sqiggyflop, my hairs grows fast but definitely not that fast!! Amazing!!

Edit: doh, posted on wrong thread sorry, you linked this in a recent thread! But my comment stands anyway amazing growth and beautiful hair :)

Malibu Barbie
April 20th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Your hair is stunning, I love the color!!

beez1717
April 20th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Way to go! I'm glad you got your wishes. Did it seem like a long time? I'm happy for you :)

long&blonde
April 20th, 2011, 06:32 PM
You have Such gorgeous hair! Your photos are the first that got me thinking: "Hmmmmm...Henna?" But I have no clue how one starts or finds what to use, let alone how to use it! Congrats on your anniversary.

ladylovecraft
April 20th, 2011, 06:36 PM
I would kill for that growth even without all the trims x.x

Your hair is gorgeous, congrats!

julliams
April 20th, 2011, 08:14 PM
Have you ever worked out your growth rate? It looks like you have more than an inch per month right? WOW!!

soni92
April 20th, 2011, 08:42 PM
WOAHH! Congratulations, awesome growth!! even with trims!! I wish my hair grew as fast as yours :)

Slinks
April 20th, 2011, 09:03 PM
great job squiggy .. :-) with all those trims too ..

princessp
April 20th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Hooray your hair is gorgeous!

PiroskaCicu
April 20th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Wow! Shoulder to waist in one year, that's great! I've been struggling from shoulder length hair since last Feb and I'm still only APL /BSL!

Congrats on your 3 year anniversary, Squiggyflop! Your hair is beautiful.

Patrice
April 21st, 2011, 01:31 AM
Your hair is simply amazing!!!!
What makes it grow so fast? Something in the water? Or just taking amazing care of it...

skyblue
April 21st, 2011, 03:39 AM
Omgosh! Thats amazing growth for just 3 years!
Your hair is just lovely!
Your hair is about 3 inches longer then mine
and I've been growing for 8 years! Although
I started with almost nothing lol!
At your
rate of growth 3 more years and your
at calf length!! whooop!
Are you going to keep it growing???

Sweetie
April 21st, 2011, 04:06 AM
Oh my!!!
It took 1 year with no trims for me to go from shoulder to BSL!!!!
How can you have such a growth?? Tell us your secret!!!

SwordWomanRiona
April 21st, 2011, 04:07 AM
Squigglyflop, your red hair's just too gorgeous!! I love everything about it! :crush: And your growth speed is awesome too :)

bunzfan
April 21st, 2011, 05:42 AM
Wow your hair really does grow fast and with trims to, the colour is just beautiful i wish mine would grow like that:p

WaitingSoLong
April 21st, 2011, 05:49 AM
OK: you trimmed 21" AND got like 18+" growth? My growth rate is 6" a year. From shoulder to TBL with NO trims would take me 4 years (it is 22" on me). Add 21" trims, that would take me at least 7 years for the same growth you have had. That is like 12" a year growth.

I AM UBER ENVIOUS of your growth rate.

Not much growth? Puh.

BEAUTIFUL hair, btw. Congratulations on 3 years!

CastaDiva
April 21st, 2011, 06:03 AM
Congratulations on your 3 year anniversary:) Your hair is absolutely stunning!!

squiggyflop
April 21st, 2011, 12:49 PM
wow.. how did this thread get resurrected?

WaitingSoLong: i meant not much visible growth due to the trims.. it hasnt been growing much these past couple years. i stopped taking my vitamins and became very stressed..

Patrice: the growth you see there is a combination of vitamins (natrol skin hair nails, and centrum) and genetics (because vitamins can only help maximize your genetic potential) and my very high protein diet. im a milk loving carnivore.. however my growth rate now is more like 8 inches a year due to stress and no vitamins (too expensive after they raised the price)..

long&blonde: start on the henna and herbal hair care board. it can only turn hair red though.. so your name would be a little weird for a redhead.. i use dulhan deluxe henna, i buy it at an indian grocery in the body art area (generally next to the premixed cones of henna).. its about 2$ per 100 grams.. i use like 50grams a month.. roots only.. tips, wear black clothes or do it butt naked. i prefer the naked route as i soak it out in a tub and dont want to pull a shirt over my mud covered head.. i use hot water and a little vinegar (vinegar makes it shiny) and 3 tablespoons of Vo5 conditioner (for easy washing out)

Aleria
April 21st, 2011, 01:52 PM
That's amazing! It's going to take me three years just to get to BSL again since my hair grows so slowly, so shoulder-TB seems pretty awesome :3
Your hair is so pretty, at all lengths!

NotInPortland
April 21st, 2011, 01:55 PM
wow.. how did this thread get resurrected?

WaitingSoLong: i meant not much visible growth due to the trims.. it hasnt been growing much these past couple years. i stopped taking my vitamins and became very stressed..

Patrice: the growth you see there is a combination of vitamins (natrol skin hair nails, and centrum) and genetics (because vitamins can only help maximize your genetic potential) and my very high protein diet. im a milk loving carnivore.. however my growth rate now is more like 8 inches a year due to stress and no vitamins (too expensive after they raised the price)..

long&blonde: start on the henna and herbal hair care board. it can only turn hair red though.. so your name would be a little weird for a redhead.. i use dulhan deluxe henna, i buy it at an indian grocery in the body art area (generally next to the premixed cones of henna).. its about 2$ per 100 grams.. i use like 50grams a month.. roots only.. tips, wear black clothes or do it butt naked. i prefer the naked route as i soak it out in a tub and dont want to pull a shirt over my mud covered head.. i use hot water and a little vinegar (vinegar makes it shiny) and 3 tablespoons of Vo5 conditioner (for easy washing out)

yea sorry that was my fault, I am the resurrector!:p you linked this thread in another thread yesterday about fast hair growth and then when I meant to reply to that thread I posted in this one by accident because I still had it open :p But hey at least more people got to see your lovely hair :)

Kristamommyx3
April 21st, 2011, 03:39 PM
Just beautiful hair! You are an inspiration!

x0h_bother
April 21st, 2011, 04:59 PM
Squiggly- shoulder to TB in 3 years is a sprint! Looks gorgeous and blunt :) Great growing!

Hylia
April 21st, 2011, 05:53 PM
Nice, I really like your hair color.

Indigo Girl
April 21st, 2011, 06:04 PM
Simply beautiful, squiggy! Congrats on your anniversary!! :toast:

leslissocool
April 21st, 2011, 06:12 PM
SO PRETTY!!! Congrats :cheer: soon to be classic!

sibiryachka
April 21st, 2011, 06:54 PM
Happy anniversary Squiggy! LHC wouldn't be the same without you and your creativity and your ga-horgeous hair :blossom:

hazelnut
April 21st, 2011, 07:44 PM
Wow, that is some gorgeous hair and length! :)

IcarusBride
April 21st, 2011, 08:11 PM
WOW! Your hair grows so fast!
Mine grows around 4 inches a year.