PDA

View Full Version : Do you pull your hair over one shoulder?

Jessica Trapp
August 3rd, 2010, 12:17 PM
I'm hovering at can-I-call-this-classic and have noticed that I tend to pull my hair over one shoulder a lot when it is down now. Does anyone else do this? Do you have a favored shoulder? (I always seem to pull it over the left side.) Do you do it more/less at any particular length?

Just curious. :p

Miss Misha
August 3rd, 2010, 12:24 PM
I do, but it's because my hair is so thin, this makes it look fuller. I often braid or do a side pony over one shoulder too. It's always my right shoulder. Dunno why, just seems natural to do it on that side.

Coffeebug
August 3rd, 2010, 12:34 PM
My hair is braided, but my braid always sits over my left shoulder.

adiapalic
August 3rd, 2010, 12:48 PM
Left side here too, when it's and and when it's braided. Probably to give my right hand from freedom when I lean over to grab stuff, cause I'm a righty.

anrems
August 3rd, 2010, 12:57 PM
My hair is only a couple inches past BSL (layered) and now that is can all pull over my shoulder I do it all the time! I usually pull it over my left shoulder... mostly because I like to touch and play with it, lol.

pepperminttea
August 3rd, 2010, 01:01 PM
I normally pull it over my right shoulder when I do it (I'm right-handed, so the logic of this escapes me), I've a bad habit of playing with my braid tassle without realising it. As soon as I remember I flip it back over my shoulder. I occasionally braid it deliberately over my shoulder, but this normally means I spend the entire day fiddling with it. :o

paisley
August 3rd, 2010, 01:06 PM
Yeah i do.. left side. I have a cowlick to the left in my hair that always give me a side parting when the hair is just a tiny bit un-washed, so i try to hide that a bit.

SurprisingWoman
August 3rd, 2010, 01:09 PM
I did last night to keep my hair off the back of my neck but I don't normally pull my hair over my shoulder.

I would pull over the left though because I part on the right side so the left side of my hair is the "heavy" side.

Merewen
August 3rd, 2010, 01:16 PM
If I'm standing, no. But if I am sitting, I pull it over my left shoulder.

wvgemini
August 3rd, 2010, 01:18 PM
When I could, I did. Right shoulder mostly. Don't know why though ... hmmm.

BTW - Jessica, I LOVE that dress (skirt?) you have in your siggie pic! Absolutely fairytale :)

Gabriel
I've started doing this too lately at this length. I'm right handed so I will usually drape my hair over my left shoulder to keep it out of my way. I don't drape my hair over my shoulder at shorter lengths.

spidermom
Yes, sometimes, either shoulder. Most often if it's down, I pull half of it in front of each shoulder. Of course, it isn't down very often. I am particularly keeping it up and out of the way lately because I'm SO tired of waiting for classic length, so I'm hoping my goal will sneak up on me while I'm not paying attention to the length. Anybody else do that?

Anywhere
August 3rd, 2010, 01:21 PM
I pull it over a shoulder when I'm going to be sitting, i'd say I pull it over both my left and right shoulders about the same amount, depending on if I'm holding anything in one hand or the other (by this i don't mean I divide it into two and pull it over, rather that the shoulder i pull it over changes each time). Under some circumstances I pull it to one side rather than the other because of "hazards" (e.x. seatbelts), I'm left handed but it doesn't matter which side I pull it over. When I braid it and pull it over a shoulder to finish the braiding and tie it off, it ALWAYS goes over the right shoulder though.

Pixna
August 3rd, 2010, 01:54 PM
Yes, when I wear my hair down, or when I sleep with it down, I do tend to put it over one shoulder. It's always my right shoulder. I think that's because I'm left-handed.

BrightEyes7
August 3rd, 2010, 02:01 PM
Always... if it's braided or down or in a ponytail I always pull it over my left shoulder. I'm a righty. I do that and if I'm at a traffic light or bored or whatever I examine my ends for white dots!

misspriss
August 3rd, 2010, 02:10 PM
If it's in a pony tail, it goes over my right shoulder. I just started doing this recently. I am right handed, so the left shoulder makes sense.

When it is loose, I will split it over both shoulders when sitting down to keep it from getting stuck on chairs.

luxepiggy
August 3rd, 2010, 02:27 PM
When I read the title for this thread, I was a confused about what it meant, but I clicked anyway. As I was waiting for the page to load, I looked down . . . lo and behold, there was all of my hair, hanging out in front of my left shoulder! :p Who knew? "Not I," said the little piggy!

I'm pretty sure I started doing this for two main reasons:

to keep from accidentally sitting on it
to make sure it doesn't get caught in a joint or gap on my chair (my office has those fancy ergonomic, 50-way-adjustable mesh monstrosities with knobs & levers everywhere)

I'm right handed which is why the hair goes on the left, I think. same reason I always carry my handbag in my left hand; I like to keep the right as free as possible.

Hana
August 3rd, 2010, 02:28 PM
Yes. The left hand side.
Which is annoying if I have a side plait and I'm playing violin.... GAH.

Naamah
August 3rd, 2010, 02:33 PM
I pull it over my shoulder if I'm sitting. Sometimes when I'm standing depending on the situation. If I'm around a lot of people, in a crowd or something, I pull it over my shoulder. Don't trust people I don't know. :p

Wanderer09
August 3rd, 2010, 02:36 PM
Yup, more than I used to, but only if it's in a braid. And I tend to prefer my right shoulder for it.

Jenn of Pence
August 3rd, 2010, 02:48 PM
Not a lot, but occasionally to protect it from seat backs and such. Usually it goes over the right shoulder.

Jessica Trapp
August 3rd, 2010, 03:01 PM
When I could, I did. Right shoulder mostly. Don't know why though ... hmmm.

BTW - Jessica, I LOVE that dress (skirt?) you have in your siggie pic! Absolutely fairytale :)

Thanks! I'm pretty sure my husband got that for me from The Pyramid Collection. :)

Jessica Trapp
August 3rd, 2010, 03:05 PM
When I read the title for this thread, I was a confused about what it meant, but I clicked anyway. As I was waiting for the page to load, I looked down . . . lo and behold, there was all of my hair, hanging out in front of my left shoulder! :p Who knew? "Not I," said the little piggy!

This made me giggle.

:D jes

Long_hair_guy
August 3rd, 2010, 03:06 PM
It normally sits on the left shoulder since I braid it on that side so it just feels right.

Saying that I put it on the left even if its in a ponytail.

Crackaleen
August 3rd, 2010, 03:14 PM
Yes, I'm a right sider though. It's kind of nice reminder when I'm sitting down of how far I've come since I started growing, that I can look down and see my ends resting in my lap (and yes, I am guilty of petting it like a cat sometimes :laugh:).

Rennire
August 3rd, 2010, 03:22 PM
I always always put it over my left shoulder. When I wash it, when I oil it, when I braid it... always over the left side. If I have to do it on the right I get all confused and make mistakes. I'm sure there is a patch of very neglected hair on the right side of my head!

jera
August 3rd, 2010, 03:28 PM
Thanks! I'm pretty sure my husband got that for me from The Pyramid Collection. :)

I love their clothes. :) So diaphanous and romantic.

To answer your question, I ususally put my hair over my left shoulder when I'm reading, and over my right if I'm preening or just playing with it. :p

JenniferNoel
August 3rd, 2010, 03:30 PM
When my hair is long, as in waist-TBL it always goes over the left shoulder for some reason. Haha. And then I pet it a lot, it's relaxing.

ooo
August 3rd, 2010, 03:45 PM
I pull my hair over my right shoulder, because I like how it looks :p

angelakeats
August 3rd, 2010, 03:55 PM
I do!
i wonder if it is due to the fact that one side feels like it is up and one side feels down so i get both....I dunno.
I tend to favor the right side.

Braidmaid
August 3rd, 2010, 03:59 PM
I do, once in a while, especially when I'm sitting. I have to when I'm driving. It's over the right shoulder. I'll have to try the braid over the right shoulder now!

constantki
August 3rd, 2010, 04:20 PM
I like my right shoulder.

Yozhik
August 3rd, 2010, 04:45 PM
Yes! I've started doing that in the last month or so, mostly because I've become really paranoid about my hair rubbing against the back of my chair, or on my seatbelt, or on my purse strap. Since I almost always sit in the passenger seat or the right-hand side of the back of the car, I tend to put my hair over my left shoulder if I'm in a car; otherwise it's always over my right shoulder. What can I say -- I'm a leftie :o

christine1989
August 3rd, 2010, 05:05 PM
I wear my hair up almost 24/7 and I find that when I forget or lose my hair clip I tuck my hair into my shirt or coat a lot.

MissManda
August 3rd, 2010, 05:26 PM
If I'm going to wear my hair down, I pull it over my right shoulder so the straps of my backpack do not hurt it. I'll also pull it in front of my shoulder when I am doing homework or on the computer. My braid is currently too pathetically short to pull it over my shoulder without it looking odd.

I wonder if the shoulder you put your hair over depends on your handedness? I am ambidextrous. Hmm.

SpinDance
August 3rd, 2010, 05:44 PM
Yes, I do this. I try very hard to switch sides when I realize what I'm doing, for fear that I'll get repetitive mechanical damage, but I do find I often pull it over the left shoulder. I'm right handed. When I'm in the car it depends on where the seat belt is and put my hair over the other side.

Most of the time it's pulled up front to keep it from getting caught between me and something else, like the back of a chair.

Jessica Trapp
August 3rd, 2010, 06:31 PM
I wonder if the shoulder you put your hair over depends on your handedness? I am ambidextrous. Hmm.

I dunno. I have wondered this too. I always pull mine over the left and I always wear my purse on the right. I'm right handed.

:p

jes

freckles
August 3rd, 2010, 06:44 PM
Yep, I tend to pull mine over my left shoulder. I'm right handed.

AZDesertRose
August 3rd, 2010, 06:48 PM
I tend to pull mine over my left shoulder. I'm a rightie.

Speedbump
August 3rd, 2010, 09:47 PM
JT, I'm around your length, and I don't when it's down unless I'm in the car or uhm...the bathroom :rolleyes::o but I do it all the time when it's in a braid. When I'm going to bed, reading a book on the couch, sitting in my computer chair -- basically any activity that involves my back rubbing up against something -- I put my braid over my left shoulder. Why my left? Because my braid naturally slants a little to the left and it's a lot more comfy for me to put in on that side. :D

Sissy
August 3rd, 2010, 09:52 PM
Interesting thread. I am left-handed and I tend to keep my hair over my right shoulder. I wonder if left-handed people are more inclined to keep their hair over their right shoulders and right-handers are more inclined to keep their hair over their left shoulder?

Gumball
August 3rd, 2010, 09:59 PM
I only bring my hair over a shoulder when I'm combing out my hair, especially when I have to work out a tangle. When that happens it's over the right shoulder. I'm right handed so I guess that makes sense!

I just noticed what you said, Sissy, and I guess I don't go along with that notion! Hehe.

luxepiggy
August 4th, 2010, 01:20 AM
I dunno. I have wondered this too. I always pull mine over the left and I always wear my purse on the right. I'm right handed.

:p

jes

I think, for the most part, it will correspond to the dominant hand. That way the hair doesn't get in the way when trying to perform other activities requiring use of the dominant hand.

As some other posters mentioned, I do put my hair over my right shoulder when driving to keep it away from the seatbelt!

luxepiggy
August 4th, 2010, 01:21 AM
This made me giggle.

:D jes

It made me giggle when it happened! Good thing nobody was here, or they would have thought I was a few marbles short . .

Monsterkitti
August 4th, 2010, 01:53 AM
Yup I do this, always left shoulder (im a righty) unless im in the car when I bribng it to the side where its away from the belt :)

Henrietta
August 4th, 2010, 04:58 AM
Usually I don't because my heir gets in my way then. But if I have to do it, to zip up a dress or something, it's left side.

kristymarie87
August 4th, 2010, 05:21 AM
I try to but is SL so it fails greatly!! I am a fan of side dos though and i cant wait till theres anough hair for a wavy side pony!!

melikai
August 4th, 2010, 06:23 AM
I do this, mostly on the left side too! I usually only do it when I'm sitting at the computer, or against a chair/seat back.

I'm reminding my BF to do it too, as he gets a lot of breakage from his hair rubbing against the chair.

VintageBrooklyn
August 4th, 2010, 08:03 AM
I do this too! Over my left shoulder. Mainly when I am sitting down watching tv or a movie, I'll do it without thinking, just to play with it! Also, I still have a terrible habit of twirling my hair in my fingers, I usually do that when I am really nervous! :)

jackiesjottings
August 4th, 2010, 08:16 AM
OT but I love your skirt :))
I do! I pull it over one shoulder, then flick it back then a little while later.. pull it over one shoulder, often without realising I have done it! I favour my right shoulder for some reason.

Siava
August 4th, 2010, 08:17 AM
I do when I'm sitting down and when combing. The favored shoulder is my right.

schweedie
August 4th, 2010, 08:19 AM
Have my hair over my left shoulder as I type! I mostly do it if I'm leaning my back/neck against something, so that it doesn't rub. It's almost always the left side; it just feels more natural for some reason. (And I'm a rightie.)

OrangeStripe
August 4th, 2010, 10:08 AM
If it's feeling particularly nice I'll pull it over my left shoulder so i can feel it up ;) But if I'm putting a pleat or something it it, it'll be down over my right shoulder. Strange.

WyrdWay
August 4th, 2010, 10:13 AM
I've only recently been able to do this, and have it stay there.
I don't favor one shoulder over the other it usually depend on why I needed to get it out of the way :)

Qwackie
August 4th, 2010, 10:29 AM
When mine was long I made it cover my chest. It looked weird when over the shoulders.

Fencai
August 4th, 2010, 11:29 AM
yep, Im at waist length and tend to pull it over my right shoulder. Do it all the time

cmnt831
August 4th, 2010, 12:52 PM
I hadn't really given this much thought, but now that you bring it up, I do pull my hair over my right shoulder. I'm right-handed, but I carry my purse on my left shoulder, so my hair goes across the right to keep it from getting tangled on the purse strap, I guess. :)

Xi
August 4th, 2010, 01:05 PM
I don't favor one shoulder over the other it usually depends on why I needed to get it out of the way :)

Me too. When sitting in a chair, I usually prefer to lay my hair over the back of it, if there are no scary knobs or hooks or anything. It's up so often that I find having it down and over my shoulder puts it squarely in the way. But if I'm walking with a backpack, or as Naamah said, in a crowd of people, it'll go over either shoulder. And I'm not ambidextrous! ;)

Neat thread!

Sarahmoon
August 4th, 2010, 01:08 PM
I do it when it's down or in a ponytail when I'm sitting down, because I don't want the hair to get all tangled against the back of the seat. I sometimes braid it over my shoulder if I feel like it. Always the right side.

tinti
August 4th, 2010, 01:14 PM
Oh, I've just found out that I can :D Yay, now I don't have to pretend anymore!

paperwhite
August 4th, 2010, 01:37 PM
On the rare occasion that I do wear it down, it's either tossed over my left shoulder or at least pulled in that direction. I'm right handed and wear my purse on my right shoulder and getting my hair caught under the strap is such a pain!

Lilacs
August 4th, 2010, 02:15 PM
I pull it over my shoulder, usually my right shoulder, before I sit down so that I don't get my head yanked back, but otherwise I leave it behind me when I wear it down.

alabaster
August 4th, 2010, 02:16 PM
My hair is not really long enough yet to sit over one shoulder, but i am sure i will be doing it all the time one it is :)

Capybara
August 4th, 2010, 02:28 PM
If I'm walking somewhere and it isn't windy, I'll leave it behind me. But if I'm sitting (in a car counts), or standing, or walking in a windy/crowded place, I will put my hair over my left shoulder :)

ZenBird07
August 4th, 2010, 09:03 PM
Yes, I've begun to do this as well when I have my hair down. Left shoulder. And I'm somewhere between tailbone and classic. No matter what I do with it it though, it's constantly in the way. But in the earliest part of my day, when I haven't started the sustained momentum of doing things, is when this is usually done. :)

luxepiggy
August 4th, 2010, 09:24 PM
If I'm walking somewhere and it isn't windy, I'll leave it behind me. But if I'm sitting (in a car counts), or standing, or walking in a windy/crowded place, I will put my hair over my left shoulder :)

Oh yes, I forgot I also do this when it's windy - happens a lot out here in San Francisco!

Arctic_Mama
August 5th, 2010, 02:36 AM
I always feel lopsided when I pull my hair over my shoulder, and wear it down infrequently anyway. However I have noticed a phenomena - this is the longest my hair has ever been and I find, on the rare occasion I actually wear it down, that sitting against a chair is annoying and yanks/rubs at my hair, so I bring it over my shoulder to avoid that. It still feels lopsided, but it's better than abraded!

Angeletti
August 5th, 2010, 08:25 AM
I always have some part of it over a shoulder when wearing it down. I like the way I looks with my hair showing in front around my face and then it also helps hide the fact that my hemline is currently thinner then what I would like it to be. I thought I was the only one, whenever I have seen someone with hip or longer in my town they always have it all back.

Cheeks1206
August 5th, 2010, 08:37 AM
I don't do it now as my hair is too short, but I used to. I always pulled it over my left shoulder, I guess because I'm right-handed and it's less in the way on the left.

Drynwhyl
August 5th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Yes actually! I suppose it's because it's starting to bother me, as it's summer now. Guess I won't do it during winter...

Zindell
April 26th, 2017, 02:54 AM
Old thread, but might be of interest for some people again. :)

Now when my hair is one length I've found I like to pull my hair over my right shoulder. This is my "heavy" side... I have a middle part but due to a tiny cowlick on my forehead area more hair is parted to the right, and I like the "flirty curtain effect" where I can hide one eye if that makes sense. ;)

Sarahlabyrinth
April 26th, 2017, 03:19 AM
Not if I'm standing, but when I sit down I have it in front of my right shoulder (I am left handed.) Then it goes between my knees and wants to get caught under my legs there :/

JustPam
April 26th, 2017, 03:24 AM
I always bring mine over my right shoulder, whether it's down, braided or ponytailed.

Arctic
April 26th, 2017, 03:32 AM
Yes I bring my hair over a shoulder sometimes as a style, and almost always when I sit down (especially if the back of the chair would otherwise trap my hair). I change my parts a lot, and thus also change my shoulder according to my part. Middle part can be both sides, but when side parted, I favour the "heavy side".

Kat-Rinnč Naido
April 26th, 2017, 05:41 AM
When I wear my hair down. I always have it on my back. But when I am sitting I bring it over my shoulder, which shoulder it is depends on where I am sitting.

languagenut
April 26th, 2017, 10:54 AM
When I'm braiding it goes over my left shoulder usually (supposing I'm only doing one braid), but I can do it on the other side if I want to.

When I'm brushing it, it usually goes on the right first, I think.

I've only started doing that for sitting down since joining this site; before I never really noticed or cared whether my hair rubbed on the chair. At church it goes over my right shoulder, and I take sermon notes with my left hand. When I'm at the computer.it usually goes over my left shoulder, and I use the mouse with my right hand. In the car, it goes over the side without a seatbelt. I'm usually in the back of the vehicle, so that varies depending on whether I'm in the van or my brother's car or my dad's car.

If I'm walking outside and it's windy, or if I'm alone in a dark parking lot or campground, or any place like that, and my hair is down or in a braid, I'll bring it to the front and hold it. In the first case it's just to keep it from blowing everywhere, in the second it's because my mom has told me too many times about predators sneaking up behind women and grabbing them by their ponytail, and I don't want to be part of that statistic! shudder: I haven't noticed any particular trend in which side it ends up on.

As I type this (on my phone), my braid is over my left shoulder, and I'm typing with my right hand while the charging cord is plugged in on the left.

For handedness data, I'm functionally ambidextrous, but usually favor one hand over the other for a given task, as I just find it more convenient that way.

Sorry about the novel; it's a bit complicated :lol:.

Aredhel
April 26th, 2017, 12:24 PM
I prefer the look of my hair flowing down my back (on the rare occasion that I wear it down) but throughout the day I always find it all draped over my left shoulder on my chest. I guess I just subconsciously do it for comfort. :p

Groovy Granny
April 26th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Since joining LHC I pull it over my left shoulder when sitting; unless I am driving... then it goes over my right shoulder so as not to catch in the seat belt.

Mrstran
April 27th, 2017, 08:45 AM
Mine I tie off a little to the left and have it laying over my left shoulder. It's just more flattering than my right. I never have it laying down my back because I have a strange need to always know what my ends are doing. Gotta keep an eye on them at all times for some reason if not tied up.

FrayedFire
May 1st, 2017, 08:55 PM
My hair really likes to be over my left shoulder, at least when I braided it. Even if I braid it on the right side, it often sneaks over all the way to the left.

lizardspots
May 1st, 2017, 09:20 PM
I always braid over my left shoulder. And when I'm sitting down with my hair loose, it goes over the left too. Aesthetically though, I prefer my hair down behind my back, also because I don't like my hair tickling my face/neck when it's brought to the front.

nitagurl
May 1st, 2017, 09:27 PM
I either have two french braids or none at all. I'd hate to dedicate one side when my mood for which side I'd want would surely change every 30 minutes.

Coucouvaya
July 5th, 2017, 12:01 PM
Yes! Even though they aren't so long to do it in order to protect them from rubbing on chairs, it is just more comfortable for some reason (protecting my neck perhaps? XD). I also prefer instead of a ponytail, to tie them loosely on the side. I prefer left as well!

trinkets
July 5th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Ooooh, yep, and left shoulder mostly. I'm right-handed, and I do a lot of computer work, so putting it over the left keeps it out of the way when I'm mousing.

nikki_s
July 7th, 2017, 12:39 AM
When it is long, absolutely! Left shoulder here :D
I am ambidextrous, but will tend toward My left hand for more complex tasks, right hand for more "ham fisted strength" tasks.
Heather :D

Andthetalltrees
July 7th, 2017, 09:52 AM
I always have mine split in half and pulled over both shoulders

akuamoonmaui
July 7th, 2017, 03:49 PM
When it's down, I almost always pull it over my left shoulder (right handed). I get really bad neck dreads and have found this helps keep them at bay. I also like how it looks. The easily-amused part of me likes that my hair rests on my thigh when I'm sitting down so there's another reason. I often pull my braid to the left when I'm sitting but that's just so I don't pull it between my back and the chair.

Wreckinbelle
July 7th, 2017, 06:16 PM
I do tend to do everything over my left shoulder...and I've noticed (since I started taking length shots the last couple of months) that my hem is thinner, shorter and a little scragglier on my left than the rest of my hair...do you guys think it could be because I favour my left shoulder for brushing, detangling and whatnot?

Kiiruna
July 7th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Usually over my right shoulder, although it depends on what I'm doing. If I do a side braid, I'll do it on the right side. I'm right handed.

Alissalocks
July 8th, 2017, 12:29 AM
I do tend to do everything over my left shoulder...and I've noticed (since I started taking length shots the last couple of months) that my hem is thinner, shorter and a little scragglier than the rest of my hair...do you guys think it could be because I favour my left shoulder for brushing, detangling and whatnot?

I've wondered the same. I pull mind over my left and my left side is usually less full than the right. Not sure if it's in my head or something I'm causing. Every now and then I switch shoulders for the same concern, but it feels weird on that shoulder lol

M00bles
July 8th, 2017, 01:22 AM
If I do a side braid, it's always pulled over my right side because my hair is parted on the left so I feel like it looks better. Otherwise I have equal opportunity shoulders!

ArienEllariel
July 8th, 2017, 02:31 AM
I definitely do this with my hair. I pull it over my right shoulder unless I braid it and then it's over my left. Dunno why. Lol

MoniLein
July 9th, 2017, 02:55 PM
I try to grow my hair to classic length (I am between waist and hip right now) and try to get into the habit of wearing my braid over my left shoulder for when it is long enough to sit on I don't sit on it ;)

Nebulae
July 11th, 2017, 01:08 PM
I most often pull my hair over my right shoulder. Braids and side ponytail also go over the right. I think I have done this ever since my hair was long enough to lay over my shoulders.. I like to have hair framing my face (even if I already have bangs).

I have always assumed it's because my right hand is way dominant and I use that to pull my hair over the shoulder.. but actually after reading a few posts in this thread it doesn't make sense because then my hair is "in the way" on my dominant side. It appears to be a mystery :p

When worn loose/in braid/in ponytail it's extremely uncommon for me to wear it down my back, I always have it pulled over my shoulder. I guess I'm just in more control of my hair when I can see it, no squishing between my back and chairs/seats. Oh and I wear a backpack when I go outside so if my hair is loose it's a total no-go to let it tangle around the bag! shudder:

Wreckinbelle
July 11th, 2017, 07:19 PM
I've wondered the same. I pull mind over my left and my left side is usually less full than the right. Not sure if it's in my head or something I'm causing. Every now and then I switch shoulders for the same concern, but it feels weird on that shoulder lol

I started trying to put it over my right shoulder recently and clearly my skin on that side is not used to that at all because my hair made me so itchy! ;) :D

Jo Ann
July 12th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Right shoulder when driving, left shoulder most other times--unless it's windy, then the shoulder selection depends on which way the wind's blowing :p

MlleMC
July 13th, 2017, 06:11 AM
When my hair's down or in a braid, I always pull it over my right shoulder. It just feels wrong on the other side.

*Wednesday*
July 15th, 2017, 09:47 AM
I pull mine over my right, when loose, or braided. Never thought about it before. :) I wonder if it's because I am a "righty."