PDA

View Full Version : Good hair day--just wanted to share!

Jenn of Pence
August 3rd, 2010, 09:00 AM
My hair has decided to be really nice today...thank you, hair! Last night I did a modified SMT with coconut oil instead of honey, and the stuff practically glued to my hair like cement! I was still picking out a few solidified chunks after I washed it out, yuck. I think I should try a different conditioner next time. Anyways, I used an Aussi Moist conditioner after the wash to give a little weight, and that really seems like a home run decision today. And most of all, I measured in at 25 inches last night; that's a steady rate of 1/2 an inch per month, or just a touch more. That means around two inches of growth since my hair debacle this winter resulting in a trim on April 10 to my shortest length in probably a decade. All in all, I feel encouraged today. I'm glad today isn't a scorcher because I'm wearing it down regardless!

Deelight
August 3rd, 2010, 09:24 AM
Congrats on your lovely hair day!

luxepiggy
August 3rd, 2010, 09:29 AM
woo woo! Congrats! Good hair days are so nice, aren't they? They make everything a little more fun than usual (^(oo)^)v

Henrietta
August 3rd, 2010, 09:37 AM
Good hair days are awesome, ha? They can really make my... week:) And the whole journey. We should celebrate your good hair day;)

Jenn of Pence
August 3rd, 2010, 09:48 AM
I'd like to celebrate with cake! Unfortunately, it'll have to be a banana...I didn't pack cake for lunch. :D

TrudieCat
August 3rd, 2010, 09:55 AM
Congratulations! :cheer: I'd like to celebrate your good hair day with cake, too.... ;) :p