PDA

View Full Version : Hair Growth Time Lapse

Tennessee Rose
August 3rd, 2010, 04:15 AM
When I started to grow my hair from shaved to long, I decided to take a picture of it everyday to later create a stop motion clip, and see the progress. Obviously I was not persevering with that and my hair went growing but it was not documented.

A few days ago I decided to start this project once again. I haven't seen any time lapse of the long hair kind on youtube so it would be cool to show to the world the process of growing and the time it takes for each person.

So even though I don't like to time lapse my face, 'cause it makes me think about time passing by, which is quite depressing, I will time lapse my back and the size of my hair taking a picture each day in the same position to later join them in a video.

I encourage you to follow this idea if you are able to carry on, and I hope me to carry on working on that.

If you have any ideas, programes for time lapsing, videos yourself, whatever. It is welcome in this post.

Jammy
August 3rd, 2010, 04:37 AM
I look forward to seeing it! Keep us updated, that sounds really neat!

Tennessee Rose
August 3rd, 2010, 06:37 AM
Sure I will, but since it takes a long time to do that, you'll have to wait at least a couple of years.

redneckprincess
August 3rd, 2010, 07:23 AM
cool idea, cant wait to see it