PDA

View Full Version : I don't see it...

wahmof9
August 1st, 2010, 02:42 PM
I do see a difference from pict 1 to 3 but 2 to 3 no. :wail:

Do you see a difference? It seems that my growth is crawling along...sigh.

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=3868&pictureid=78176

*Aoife*
August 1st, 2010, 02:45 PM
I see it :) You look a little hunched over in pic 2. Were you? That makes your hair appear a little longer.

I love your curls

pepperminttea
August 1st, 2010, 03:05 PM
I can definitely see a difference. :) Don't worry about it, your hair will get there eventually.

GlassEyes
August 1st, 2010, 03:07 PM
I see a difference.

It might be difficult to tell, however, because the picture angles and distances are completely different, and the curl pattern looks different in all three. I wouldn't worry too much--I can go about...I wanna say 6 months without noticing any change in my length. XD;

Unless you have a multitude of damage or you notice any increase in shedding, I wouldn't worry. It looks like it's grown to me, but if it hasn't, it could just be a stall.

Yozhik
August 1st, 2010, 03:21 PM
It's difficult to gauge because of the difference in how close you were standing to the camera. I think by judging how far your hair goes down relative to your shoulders and arms that it's definitely grown a bit, though!

Congrats and happy growing. :flower:

wahmof9
August 1st, 2010, 06:11 PM
It's difficult to gauge because of the difference in how close you were standing to the camera. I think by judging how far your hair goes down relative to your shoulders and arms that it's definitely grown a bit, though!

Congrats and happy growing. :flower:
I guess I need to learn to take better hair pictures but when you put it like that I do see growth:cheese:

It is so hard to be objective when it is your own hair!

wahmof9
August 1st, 2010, 06:12 PM
Thanks for the encouragements! ::D

chelseamichelle
August 1st, 2010, 06:12 PM
I certainly see a difference

tinti
August 1st, 2010, 07:49 PM
Don't worry, I can definetly see a difference there :) Nice growth!

UltraBella
August 1st, 2010, 08:34 PM
Me too, I see a difference. It's growing :)

christine1989
August 1st, 2010, 09:05 PM
I see a difference for sure! It is just trickier to see length with curls but its there. It looks lighter in the third picture so it dosen't stand out against your shirt quite as much.

wahmof9
August 1st, 2010, 11:58 PM
Thank you ladies! I love this place....

Loreley
August 2nd, 2010, 03:05 AM
It is longer! :D

serious
August 2nd, 2010, 03:55 AM
I can see the difference,for sure!
Love your waves!

Happy growing :)