PDA

View Full Version : "Pentecost Hair" (Funny Video)

LittleOrca
July 30th, 2010, 11:59 AM
Hair so high that she is definitely the closest to God. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiW2o3o3ebs

Found this on YouTube and thought it was too cute not to share.

pepperminttea
July 30th, 2010, 12:12 PM
That is really quite awesome. :D Her t-shirt is so appropriate.

LittleOrca
July 30th, 2010, 12:19 PM
That is really quite awesome. :D Her t-shirt is so appropriate.

Lol, I thought so too. :)

Sammich
July 30th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Aww, she is so very cute. LOL, the hair must be gorgeous!

Katurday
July 30th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Whats the name of the video? The link does not work for me. =(

little_acorn
July 30th, 2010, 01:54 PM
Thats a good one Orca :D

LittleOrca
July 30th, 2010, 02:47 PM
Whats the name of the video? The link does not work for me. =(

"Pentecost Hair, Part 2"

There is no part 1, ironically. :)

RedStripe
July 30th, 2010, 03:18 PM
There is no part 1, ironically. :)

Maybe that's part of the joke ...

Prettyeyes23
July 30th, 2010, 06:34 PM
Great video! It made me laugh

christine1989
July 30th, 2010, 06:54 PM
Amazing hair but I'm a little confused as to why she has a coffee can on her head :confused:

Juneii
July 30th, 2010, 06:59 PM
ahaha oh my goodness her hair is HUGE - is this like the waterbottle hair? Like how you stick a water bottle in the middle of your head, flip it upside down and tie your hair at the top of the water bottle? She must be using those 5 gallon tanks :p

pepperminttea
July 30th, 2010, 07:57 PM
ahaha oh my goodness her hair is HUGE - is this like the waterbottle hair? Like how you stick a water bottle in the middle of your head, flip it upside down and tie your hair at the top of the water bottle? She must be using those 5 gallon tanks :p

I think so - it makes giant sock buns look rather tame. :laugh:

SurprisingWoman
August 1st, 2010, 12:21 AM
I am NOT religious and this video seems rude to me.

Sorry, but I do NOT get the humor.

OhioLisa
August 1st, 2010, 12:32 AM
Yeah, I am with SurprisingWoman on this one. Not funny. Not even close. Offensive, actually.

plainjanegirl
August 1st, 2010, 09:11 AM
I also do not see how this is funny in any way.

Lamb
August 1st, 2010, 09:22 AM
Ugh. :shudder: All I can see is a highschooler in her parents' bathroom with a coffee can on her head, giggling idiotically and wearing a silly t-shirt. Why she felt the need to label her 18 secs of fame like that, I don't know. :shrug:

TammySue
August 1st, 2010, 09:31 AM
I love YouTube and am all for fun, but I too believe this is offensive to our Pentecostal ladies.

GlassEyes
August 1st, 2010, 09:55 AM
Yeah, this isn't going to end well.

Nicoliee
January 14th, 2011, 05:57 AM
When I was younger they had a contest at church camp(pentecostal) with the girls and a lot of them did this. Trying to see how high they could get it. It was quite funny.

MandyBeth
January 14th, 2011, 11:06 AM
Ok, I find it hilarious. Mainly because it's entirely too typical to how the Pentecostal women act in my area. My hair is higher to God than yours, and I am superior to you because of that. In my area, I've never met one who is even semi decent, let alone polite. That's the one sect that likes to tell me how I am a sinner who will burn because I have a bumper sticker on my car that says "Hate is NOT a family value." Yes, that's the one they live to target.

skaempfer
January 14th, 2011, 11:14 AM
I was assuming that the poster of the video (the original poster, not little orca) was a pentecostal, and was just having a bit of fun. There are a lot of videos on YouTube from pentecostal girls and women with ideas for hairstyles. I figured she was just amusing her community?

I suppose it might be someone making fun of pentacostals... but with hair like that? hmmmm.... I thought it was kind of cute.