PDA

View Full Version : Lots of long hair sightings last weekend--

ravenreed
July 27th, 2010, 08:57 PM
I really do live in long hair heaven.

I went to the zoo with a friend who works for the local university. They were having their company picnic and it was a wonderful day. I saw more than one waist-length braids and mid-back length hair.

I also saw a double treat. I was admiring the waist-length long hair on the young man (probably my son's age/late teens early twenties) in line in front of me, when him mom wandered over with her long hair almost down to her knees. I think it was mid thigh but I bet the longest ones were closer to knee length. She was obviously embracing the greys and had two grey streaks framing her face. Both of them had lovely hair.

adiapalic
July 27th, 2010, 11:19 PM
Awesome! Since I've been working in retail, I've seen a lot more long hair than I ever have before. Knee length even! And it was really thick and braided--bet it was down to her calf when unbraided. I sort of get entranced when I see other people with long hair in real life, lol. :flower:

I don't think I've ever seen a man with waist length hair in real life though. One day I hope!