PDA

View Full Version : Unexpected Length

C_Bookworm
May 16th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Has anyone ever measured and been surprised by how long their hair was? I had long hair before that I measure fairly often, so last time i cut my hair (about a month ago) i eyed it and figured it was about 14". Just measured it, and its 17.5" I know its funny to get excited since i just guess wrong in the first place, but knowing I'm that much longer has me all excited!!! Anyone else done the same thing?

spidermom
May 16th, 2008, 08:53 PM
I had a similar experience in the shower. Used to be that my soaking wet ends barely reached tailbone. Suddenly they're longer than the very start of tailbone length! Whoo-hoo!

Saranne772
May 16th, 2008, 11:29 PM
I had that experience in the shower last night. Its great isnt it!!!

Sceleste
May 16th, 2008, 11:46 PM
I don't measure my hair but since I usually keep it up I sometimes get pleasantly surprised when I decide to leave hair down and look at the mirror.

Nynaeve
May 17th, 2008, 12:45 AM
I had a similar experience in the shower. Used to be that my soaking wet ends barely reached tailbone. Suddenly they're longer than the very start of tailbone length! Whoo-hoo!

I've had this happen to me, generally in more of a "OMG WHAT IN THE WORLD IS ATTACKING ME" sort of way, though. :o

I don't measure my hair but since I usually keep it up I sometimes get pleasantly surprised when I decide to leave hair down and look at the mirror.

I love it when that happens. :)

Neither have happened to me in a while, I think I'm stalled out for now. :(